Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the trunk open both ways like the SLK or does it only open on way?
Anyone has a picture of the size of the trunk? Need to know if it has enough room to put a flight bag and a luggage in there.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aristo8GS said:
Anyone has a picture of the size of the trunk? Need to know if it has enough room to put a flight bag and a luggage in there.
It only opens one way. and You can forget about getting much in the trunk.... there are plenty of trunk pictures in the gallery area...Just look in there

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Aristo8GS said:
One way only :thumbs:
Aristo8GS said:
Plenty of room as long as it is Ken & Barbie's flightbag and luggage.:D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
There was a picture in a post showing a pile of stuff fitting i the trunk (including two small children) if the top is up. Lets face it though. The car isn't a grocery getter.:lol:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Aristo8GS said:
Trunk? don't you mean the rear glove compartment?

·
Registered
262 Posts
rick112 said:
There was a picture in a post showing a pile of stuff fitting i the trunk (including two small children) if the top is up. Lets face it though. The car isn't a grocery getter.:lol:
I made the same "grocery getter" comment a was quickly made to eat my words. I said something about only fitting ONE can of soup in the trunk at a time.

The response was along the line that, "Honey, I'll got to the store and get the soup. Then I'll go back to the store to get the bread. Then I'll go back to the store to get the milk."

I started to see the point.:jester:

·
Registered
33 Posts

I have a question about the picture,what was that there??
Is there the tank(for the gasoline)??

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OPELGTdriver said:

I have a question about the picture,what was that there??
Is there the tank(for the gasoline)??
yes, it is the gas tank

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It would be a GREAT Grocery Getter!

Go to the store for a can of soup.
Go back to the store for a can of beans
Go back for milk
Go back for bread...

Yeah it's PERFECT!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The trunk can hold a lot more then people think. I put all of this in my trunk last time I went racing and I had room left over with the top up.

Here it is in the trunk.

To get the top down all I had to do was remove my helmet and leave one of the two camping chairs or the little camping table at home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts