Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

No matter what your question is, our staff at WindRestrictor® certainly has an answer. Concerning our products of course. I have no idea why your mother-in-law acts that way.

Always feel free to ask here,through subforum or private message. We check the forums pretty regularly and are more than happy to help you in anyway we can. We realize some of you are more DIY and want to find the answers yourself. We have a great FAQ that can do that and more.

We talk a bit about our history and future goals there, as well as answering common questions concerning our products. We'd love to have you! Click here to check out the FAQ.

Thinking about ordering? Use sales code:Forum Member to receive a 5% discount simply for being a forum member. To order our product click here.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If a chicken and a half,
Could lay an egg and a half,
In a day and a half,
How many seeds could a frog kick out of a watermelon?

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
jburbs, that could be done, but it is a different process than what KPI does. KPI uses laser etching and then shines the light up through the glass. What you want done is going to be a custom job with a glass sheet and embedded lighting. And I shudder to consider the cost something like that would run. Especially done well with high quality and attention to detail.

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah, really they cycle through. However, let me ask to see if this can be done for you. It's not outside of the realm of possibility.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts