That Mustang looks like Horse$h!t ! If, I had a stick I'd :deadhorse

·
Registered
57 Posts
looks more like a clown car

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow... It's face looks like a robot from the show Futurama.
That is horrid. Someone needs to post the pics on here so it's not forgotten after the auction ends. :skep:

·
Registered
103 Posts
No idea what "safisicated taste" is but I'm glad I'm part of the sophisticated crowd that avoids torturing salvage title vehicles so badly they wish they had been left on the side of the road to rust away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bet it also weighs close to 5000 lbs with all the extra parts and body work.

It's a 6 cyl Mustang but has a Supercharger? Like to see how the engine compartment looks. Even so, I bet it's a dog. A 50 Nash Grille and a 1989 Cadillac backend, neither one of which are known for being lightweight.

That is not a mustang, I don't know what it is, but a mustang it isn't!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:lol: Good lord, it's a pimp mobile.. horrid looking car...:barf:

And the guy wants $32,500 BIN for a 2007, what is he crazy?? Starting bid 25k, unreal..
Only in America..

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Aaaugh!!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
One word...... WHY?

Appraised at $75,000.....by who? :eek:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
BEWARE - This car has been in a collision when it was in a rental fleet. It was repaired and then sold at auction. It was in another accident which was bad enough that the car was totalled by the insurance company, and the car was retitled with a salvage title.

Check out the carfax/autocheck service provided.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
This needs one of my sayings.

Hell you can put lipstick on a pig,, but its still a pig. :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I think this is a text book example of poor design. It is repellant from all angles. Nothing works on the car. It appears to be well done but I mean . . . it is truely monumentally unpleasent to look upon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ok Ok we all agree that this is probably not the most attractive Mustang on the planet but lets give the guy a break after all he had a vision and the drive and skill to make it a reality. Thats what we all strive to do with our cars. Granted his vision was a little umm...extreme but you have to admire the commitment...right? Or is it just me? :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts