Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed on my order that it reads: Event code 1100, Preliminary Order Accepted. Then it will go to Event 1102 Preliminary Order Added Thru Web in a couple of days, This is what happened on my first R/L order, which had to be changed due to GM ordering wrong wheels. REordered today, chrome wheels, accepted, new order # KFFN2X assigned.:thumbs: :willy: :D

Boy, does this bring back memories,:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry Forum and I am :cool: this time 'cause I have old 699 to keep me happy. Actually, I am really more excited about the upcoming arrival of Kathy"s AURA, an excellent partner to the SKY!!!!!:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ernest said:
Just noticed on my order that it reads: Event code 1100, Preliminary Order Accepted. Then it will go to Event 1102 Preliminary Order Added Thru Web in a couple of days, This is what happened on my first R/L order, which had to be changed due to GM ordering wrong wheels. REordered today, chrome wheels, accepted, new order # KFFN2X assigned.:thumbs: :willy: :D

Boy, does this bring back memories,:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry Forum and I am :cool: this time 'cause I have old 699 to keep me happy. Actually, I am really more excited about the upcoming arrival of Kathy"s AURA, an excellent partner to the SKY!!!!!:D
Are you able to go someplace on the web to check the status of your order?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IndySkys said:
Are you able to go someplace on the web to check the status of your order?
My GM prints out order status as it comes in, and I am building a book just like I did for the Serenity 699, and will document it all the way thru. Talk to your dealer, he shouldn't mind doing it. I check every week, or he does for me and updates me accordingly. However since the R/L is in prelinminary order status, code 1102, I really don't expect much to happen for a while!

I sat from 1/09/06 till 3/06/06 till I was sequenced and Vinned. Mine was built on 03/14/06, shipped 03/17/06, recv'd 03/30 /06 in Texas. 2250 miles and goin' strong:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts