1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sweet!

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Just called my Saturn dealership...my salesman is off today:confused: ...and the salesmanager has left for the day.:eek: The manager is working but is with a customer:willy: sooooo I can't find out as of yet....the receptionist said that he is the only one who can get into the program to view the event code status...I'm planning on calling back in a 1/2 hour to find out ..I'll post when I do..:willy:

CONGRATS ERNEST!! ON GOING TO 3000! :cheers: :thumbs:

·
164 Posts
Well Guys,

Got a call back and found out that the Sales Manager is the only one who can get into the system and read our order...soooo...I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow!!:banghead:

I'll post as soon as I get confo on the Event Code, lets hope its 3000!:) :thumbs:

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all you guys with "picked-up" orders. The sooner yours are out the door the closer mine gets to it...:D

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
My dealer said to me one time they only know when a car is getting to shipped to them and thats it. So i said. "whatta mean, my order could be picked up and you don't even know!?!". When i stop back down there i'm gonna have to bring the list of event codes. If they could give me a print out of my pre-lim order from dealerworld then i know they can see the order status.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I just got off the phone with a guy who ordered a SKY RL at the same dealership. He too was told he was #1 :confused: but cannot get any order number or any solid data. :banghead: Back in March he switch to a RL and I placed my money down on April 11th for a RL. He is a stick and I am ordering an automatic.
We got to laugh and bitch over the phone but I think we each felt better sharing our identical stories. :lol:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a stupid question

When you put a deposit at your dealer, if you change your mine do they give you your money back?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Inline4Redline said:
Just called my Saturn dealership...my salesman is off today:confused: ...and the salesmanager has left for the day.:eek: The manager is working but is with a customer:willy: sooooo I can't find out as of yet....the receptionist said that he is the only one who can get into the program to view the event code status...I'm planning on calling back in a 1/2 hour to find out ..I'll post when I do..:willy:

CONGRATS ERNEST!! ON GOING TO 3000! :cheers: :thumbs:
Don't worry, you will be right along side me, I still bettin' all are changin' at the same time. The 31 alloted that is. I could be wrong

·
Registered
68 Posts
tonic,

I've got 2 different deposits down with 2 dealerships and if I cancel I get my money back from both, even if the car shipped.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats

Things are looking up as I said before I'm not posting my progress it causes to many bad feelings. Things will be out in the open very soon and we can enjoy our cars.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No bad feelings buddy, keep us posted, we are all in this together, this forum is for us all, and that means you posting status right along with me. It is all for the same goal, getting R/L's:thumbs:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Any day now Ernest, happiness will be here with the RL!:cheers: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Inline4Redline said:
Well Guys,

Got a call back and found out that the Sales Manager is the only one who can get into the system and read our order...soooo...I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow!!:banghead:

I'll post as soon as I get confo on the Event Code, lets hope its 3000!:) :thumbs:
Have you found out if you went to code 3000 ?

·
164 Posts
RL Update

Hi Guys,

Just got off the phone with our Salemanager and he confirmed a Event code of 3000!!! YIPPIE! Needless to say, he seemed a bit surprised that I knew that we were at 3000...:lol: (only with the help from this AWESOME BOARD):thumbs: I told him that my SKY Buddies wanted to know ...and that they had a event code of 3000 and wanted me to check on ours to see if it jumped as well:thumbs: I asked him to printout the event code sheet so I can add that to my RL Sky scrapbook I am putting together!:thumbs: WOOOOWEEE! on our we are ON OUR WAY!!!:thumbs:

Thanks again Ernest, Deluke..and EVERYONE for the great "Intel" on the Sky!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Inline4Redline said:
Hi Guys,

Just got off the phone with our Salemanager and he confirmed a Event code of 3000!!! YIPPIE! Needless to say, he seemed a bit surprised that I knew that we were at 3000...:lol: (only with the help from this AWESOME BOARD):thumbs: I told him that my SKY Buddies wanted to know ...and that they had a event code of 3000 and wanted me to check on ours to see if it jumped as well:thumbs: I asked him to printout the event code sheet so I can add that to my RL Sky scrapbook I am putting together!:thumbs: WOOOOWEEE! on our we are ON OUR WAY!!!:thumbs:

Thanks again Ernest, Deluke..and EVERYONE for the great "Intel" on the Sky!:thumbs:
Your welcome. PM me if you want me to check your order number when I check on my GXP and Ernest Red Line. My dealer said he would be happy to do it. But he can't do everyone. But it's the least I can do for the first 2 Red Lines picked up. I go in and check every Thursday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts