Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R/L order has moved to 3400 as of 8/03. However, It should sit at this Event until end of month when revised TPW of 8/29 goes into effect. The only explanaion is several event changes can happen the same day. The AURA went from 3800 - 4b00 in one day. Will keep you informed:thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
My R/L order has moved to 3400 as of 8/03. However, It should sit at this Event until end of month when revised TPW of 8/29 goes into effect. The only explanaion is several event changes can happen the same day. The AURA went from 3800 - 4b00 in one day. Will keep you informed:thumbs:
Getting mine checked tommorow, i'll let you know if there was any update to my order as well.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Man that RL will really move Ernest. But for now the 177hp isn't to bad!:thumbs: I'm loving mine. Only regret is not getting one for my wife. I have to share.:willy: :lol: :cool: :driving:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rick112 said:
Man that RL will really move Ernest. But for now the 177hp isn't to bad!:thumbs: I'm loving mine. Only regret is not getting one for my wife. I have to share.:willy: :lol: :cool: :driving:
Yes they are pretty quick. Get your wife an AURA XR, they are a 1/2 second faster than the base SKY 0-60:D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ernest said:
My mysterious went to 4 codes in one day. It's very common. I'm sure your dealer is correct. I just got the print out when it was at 3300.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I am SOOOO jealous, I have been waiting since August of '05 and I am 1st on the RL list at a fairly large Saturn in NC. They haven't gotten an RL yet. Odd that NC seemed to get a lot of the base Skys but not an RL yet. I hope I am not the next Rick (Sorry Rick!). :confused:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It had to happen late yesterday, my GM pulled it off the computer this morning. So Deluke your were right on when you checked yesterday it probably changed yesterday evening or last night before midnight, ya think?

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
All Right Ernest!!:cheers:

We're probably right along w/ya...although I haven't found out for sure yet...

looking forward to some September cruising:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I wonder if any GXP's have moved up to 3400, I guess I should go find out...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Maybe if behave well... don't complain or whine... stay really quiet...

Could my order possibly slip into the system?

:confused:

I donno - It is driving me crazy waiting here next to the plant knowing that I'm second on the list at my dealer, and the first image has still yet to appear... :willy:

See what I get to look at EVERY DAY:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
If that Silverpearl R/L in the middle is REd Leather, that has to be mine.:lol: :D
I'll swing by tomorrow when the sun isn't glaring directly into the camera...

Ya gotta name for her yet Ernest?

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Spag said:
I'll swing by tomorrow when the sun isn't glaring directly into the camera...

Ya gotta name for her yet Ernest?
i can answer this one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

M A Y H E M ! :D :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
Yep, as it stands now, Mayhem is the front runner!!!
Mayhem... a great name...

I can't wait till I get Rex... Kinda regal and powerful sounding to me... should fit well with all of the chrome accents!

:cool:

I'll make sure to get a good pick for ya, and maybe even a pic of Pitcom taking a pic for ya!

:lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts