Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently bought a 2007 Sky Redline with 23K mi.
Original owner removed OEM exhaust system (shrink wrapped and stored inside) day one and replaced with RPI pipes from CA. I am taking it back to original. RPI's are for sale in a few weeks when I make the switch.
I am in O'Fallon IL 62269. Might be able to make a deal with the mechanic on the switch and this will affect price.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
recently bought a 2007 Sky Redline with 23K mi.
Original owner removed OEM exhaust system (shrink wrapped and stored inside) day one and replaced with RPI pipes from CA. I am taking it back to original. RPI's are for sale in a few weeks when I make the switch.
I am in O'Fallon IL 62269. Might be able to make a deal with the mechanic on the switch and this will affect price.
I'm interested. Did the Rpi race have mufflers or is it straight like the Solo?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
RPI made really, really nice stuff for Kappas. This is a rare part that will never be replicated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It has a muffler/baffle about 9 in dia and 24 inch long...I will get a pic this weekend...sounds awesome...but mama dont like

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It has a muffler/baffle about 9 in dia and 24 inch long...I will get a pic this weekend...sounds awesome...but mama dont like

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't see a price listed. Can you message me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts