Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to get the black/tan interior on a RL with the black ragtop, or does this interior oinly come with a tan ragtop?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Is it possible to get the black/tan interior on a RL with the black ragtop, or does this interior oinly come with a tan ragtop?
Only comes with Tan...:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wondered the same thing. Midnight blue with a black top and black/tan interior would be a very nice option. Doesn't make much sense that you can't request it that way.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I imagine that you can verbally request anything you want........
They won't take special requests, but I'm pretty sure you CAN get a black top with the black/tan interior if you order a Black Onyx exterior (at least with the base version...I assume it's the same with the RL). Black Onyx is the only color where you can get this option.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Midnight Blue skys base and redline come only with tan interior + tan top or black interior + black top. There is no mix and matching. The best you can do is get the tan interior and buy a black replacement top for approximately $1000. I'm in the same situation still contemplating if its worth 1000 to me. I'm leaning toward just settling for blk/blk.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
If you Get a Black/Tan Interior, you get a TAN top -

EXCEPT ON A BLACK ONYX CAR.

On Black Onyx ONLY you have a choice between Black or Tan top with the Black and Tan interior.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I remember someone had to have his top replaced due to some sort of defect and he was able to get the black top on his sky that had the tan interior.

·
Registered
444 Posts
In Canada, you can get the Black roof with the Bl & Tan interior.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts