Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Msrp

i know every one has had something to say about the MSRP, i want to add my 2 cents worth.

we were in madison wisconsin saturday and stoped at the saturn dealership to talk to them about some questions we had (the madison saturn and the rockford dealership are owned by the same person) {Zimbrick } well to make a long story short.
the sales director told us that if anyone finds a dealership that is charging over MSRP that you are to turn them in to saturn corporation. saturn prides themself on not charging over msrp and if they find any dealership that charges over msrp that they will not get another oder for a sky,

he told us that he had heard of one dealership in the area that charged around $2,000.00 over and they were turned in to saturn and saturn let them have the 2 sky that they already had ordered, and informed them that they were not getting any more allocations for a sky ever not just for 6 months or a year. EVER so if you know of a dealer that is charging over MSRP turn them in.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
My understanding of the MSRP thing,......... if they have a car in already with.... X FEATURES..... of course they will charge over the msrp for that CERTAIN car..... THAT ONLY MAKES SENSE.... but, if the BASE price before all the goodies you put on it is OVER MSRP...... then, yes, something needs to be said to Saturn Corporation, but i was told by the Rockford Saturn Dealership that they CANT flat out NOT GIVE THEM CARS... but they can somewhat limit them until they conform with the OVERALL SATURN WAY OF BUSINESS......... which i do feel is very fair...... I tell ya...... I WILL ALWAYS BUY SATURNS FROM NOW ON..... I LOVE MY SATURN TEAM.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 2 of 2 Posts