Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
changes mymind and im really happy with it take a look!!!! Cervini's Boss 005.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice!!!!! back seat and trunk??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thats true and a big trunk lolllllllllllllllllll the same price and much more power

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
nathaliebaby said:
thats true and a big trunk lolllllllllllllllllll and the same price and much power
And absolutely ZERO turning heads and not a single Oooohhhh or Ahhhhhh.

Sorry but Mustangs are a dime a dozen...even pimped out ones only make other Mustang owners look.

If this were Survivor I would vote your new ride out.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cool

Nice.... Looks like a bunch of fun!:thumbs:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
it's not true you should see people turn there heads it's crazy and many thumb up many people love mustangs !!! beleive it its so true!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
65,000 mustangs.....10,000 SKY's.....people that drive Bentleys past my showroom stop to gawk at the SKY. Seen 1 stang seem em all!!:lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just take a ride with mee and you will see

·
Registered
162 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
And absolutely ZERO turning heads and not a single Oooohhhh or Ahhhhhh.

Sorry but Mustangs are a dime a dozen...even pimped out ones only make other Mustang owners look.

If this were Survivor I would vote your new ride out.
You're right, there are a lot of Mustangs on the road. But this one would definitely get my attention and would probably turn the head of any classic car fan as well. Nice car.

·
Registered
153 Posts
White Socks

nathaliebaby said:
it's not true you should see peoeple turn there head it's crazy and many thumb up many people loves mustangs !!! beilive it its so true!!!!

Very nice looking ride:thumbs: Unfortunately it suffers from the same dilemma that 'Vetts have... There are just so many around they are like white socks... everyone has a pair.
Enjoy your ride... those waiting will be happy to move forward one click.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Dispite what some of our fellow members think:nono: , you have a kool car. Since most of us are looking for a roadster the Mustang isn't our bag but it will turn some heads.

Congrats to you! Oh and have fun!

See you on the streets;

Rick :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Reminds me of the BOSS 351 of yesteryear.....Skip....:lol: :lol: Keep all the tires on the road:lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I agree !!!!

rick112 said:
Dispite what some of our fellow members think:nono: , you have a kool car. Since most of us are looking for a roadster the Mustang isn't our bag but it will turn some heads.

Congrats to you! Oh and have fun!

See you on the streets;

Rick :thumbs:
That is a very nice car! Have fun driving! :cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
i'll take it over a sky if cheaper lol I like mustangs like that it's just where i live everyone freakn drives a mustang see like 15 on a 30 min drive; granted most of them are older 90's models but still

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice Ride!

The important thing is that YOU like it!
Many happy miles!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Natalie, thats a Great! looking stang!.....i use to own 1978 red/white stang...although not convertible....... because you did not buy a sky, doesn't make your stang any less attractive.....to each his own...enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
322 Posts
MY 2 cents worth?.....its a great looking car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CUINOZ said:
MY 2 cents worth?.....its a great looking car. Enjoy.
thanks body!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts