Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent some time now looking for a few good pictures of the rear spoiler on the Sky. But I haven't been too successful. :banghead: Matter of fact, I've haven't even seen one yet. If you know where there is a good picture of one, I would greatly appreciate the link or web address. Or your own picture(s) if you have any...

Thank you for your time!!

Skyler

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
There are pictures around. I'd suggest a search.:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the "Search" incite..

I never knew there was one such a thing. I'm a rookie at this forums stuff. I'm learning as I go.....:willy:

Thanks again. :thumbs:

Skyler

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was concerned about our spoiler not knowing what it would look like but it is designed for the look and feel of the car. Get one if you have the option. Here are some pics of ours.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Skyler said:
I've spent some time now looking for a few good pictures of the rear spoiler on the Sky. But I haven't been too successful. :banghead: Matter of fact, I've haven't even seen one yet. If you know where there is a good picture of one, I would greatly appreciate the link or web address. Or your own picture(s) if you have any...

Thank you for your time!!

Skyler
Here are a couple pics of mine.:D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much !!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I failed to order one on my SKY because I couldn't find out how they looked. Now I wish I would have gotten one. :mad: So I ended up buying one and will put it on myself. Cost ended up the same after getting it painted to match. Now "have wing will fly".:thumbs:
:cheers:

·
Registered
669 Posts
:patriot:
Ichrisns, great picture with the flag in the rear window!

·
Registered
105 Posts
qwack said:
:patriot:
Ichrisns, great picture with the flag in the rear window!
Thanks, it took about 10-15 tries. I gave one to the dealership and then sent one down to my daughter who is in the military. Came out well. Anyone who wants the jpg can have one, just email me.

[email protected]

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts