Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here so if I screwed this up, sorry. 2007 Saturn Sky and the right rear tie rod is getting a bit loose according to the state inspection mechanic. GM discontinued. Where can I get one? L/R are the same.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Rock Auto has a butt load of them.
You'll be looking at anywhere from $3.21 to $48.99 per depending on which manufacturer you want to go with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rock Auto has a butt load of them.
You'll be looking at anywhere from $3.21 to $48.99 per depending on which manufacturer you want to go with.

Thanks so much. I must be blind. I went over there and all I can find is front tie rods. I even ran it with the GM part #10343429 and got nothing. Can you maybe post a link to the proper part? I would really appreciate it. It is for the rear toe adjustment. Thanks again for the help!

·
Premium Member
737 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again, I apologize if I wasn't clear in my first post that they are discontinued by GM. The links you provided are from GM. GM lists 2 different part numbers for front and rear. I had a Solstice for several years but never had to replace this item.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Again, I apologize if I wasn't clear in my first post that they are discontinued by GM. The links you provided are from GM. GM lists 2 different part numbers for front and rear. I had a Solstice for several years but never had to replace this item.
You can buy the part from the link.
It's available for purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can buy the part from the link.
It's available for purchase.
i'll give it a try. Two of the GM parts distributors have emailed me and said that they have not been able to locate the parts as it has been discontinued. I must be doing something wrong. I will order it from this company. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
You want an inner tie rod?
If I'm not mistaken they are the same in the front as they are in the rear. @JohnWR could you correct me?

Anywho, I googled the number you provided, and there are lots of options to choose from for around $90~.

You want an inner tie rod?
If I'm not mistaken they are the same in the front as they are in the rear. @JohnWR could you correct me?

Anywho, I googled the number you provided, and there are lots of options to choose from for around $90~.

And that's a big nooooo:
ORDER #47640 - Placed 03/26/2021

Hello,
This is to confirm that order #47640 has been canceled, and a refund of $97.78 has been processed. It may take 2-5 business days for the refund to reflect on your billing statement.

We appreciate your business, and hope you will shop with us again!

So, does anyone have any idea where to get rear adjustment tie rods for the Sky Solstice? Mine is a 2007.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And then there is this one from QuirkParts:
Unfortunately, we've been informed by the manufacturer that the part you ordered is currently unavailable. We have canceled, and refunded your order. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your credit card.

Our apologies for any inconvenience,
Quirk Parts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
And then there is this one from QuirkParts:
Unfortunately, we've been informed by the manufacturer that the part you ordered is currently unavailable. We have canceled, and refunded your order. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your credit card.

Our apologies for any inconvenience,
Quirk Parts
I'm super sorry to hear about that my dude!
I thought the parts people would have an accurate-ish count of their stores.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts