Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I can buy a full one of these for 250$ but was wondering if anyone just had this piece here. I need both sides.

·
Premium Member
4,154 Posts
Check GM parts. They list the tulip fls sarately in the parts catalogue

If all else fails call Tom at Crate Engine Depot. He can tell you

They are actually plastic and can be repaired by a good body shop

·
Registered
251 Posts
I know I can buy a full one of these for 250$ but was wondering if anyone just had this piece here. I need both sides.

I bought one flap and it was fairly easy to replace. It came painted ready to go with new clip. I got it through walt massey parts for about $110

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up buying a whole new one got a good price though 250$. Gotta make her new again. The only thing I'm going to die on is weather strips those things are crazy expensive now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought the whole part including black metal bit which I removed. Thought it would be easy to install the plastic part which matches my silver redline as there is only 8 screws. However it looks like you would need to remove the panels behind the seat to get at the screws. Then there’s the rubber bushings and the weather strips. I think I will be talking to my body man tomorrow. Job looks like it’s above my pay grade. Anyone have any experience with this issue?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts