Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the Sky pictured with the front license plate? In Ontario we have to have a front plate on our cars. The Pontiac dealer I was talking with today told me he has sold a couple of Solstii without the front plate bracked because a couple of new owners are refusing to install the front plate. I asked what could happen if you do that and he told me it really depended on the cop that stops you. Could be nothing if he likes the car.

I may ask my dealer to not install the front plate holder if I don't like the look.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
rick112 said:
Has anyone seen the Sky pictured with the front license plate? In Ontario we have to have a front plate on our cars. The Pontiac dealer I was talking with today told me he has sold a couple of Solstii without the front plate bracked because a couple of new owners are refusing to install the front plate. I asked what could happen if you do that and he told me it really depended on the cop that stops you. Could be nothing if he likes the car.

I may ask my dealer to not install the front plate holder if I don't like the look.
Me to, I will keep it in the trunk until I see a problem arise.

ERNEST

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you still having 2nd thoughts about the Sky? What are you going to go with? Have you seen the Sky live and in person?

·
Registered
148 Posts
rick112 said:

god I love the quebec law.....

no front plate :willy: :cheers: :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
:D

No front plate in Delaware either!

Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Damn car wash took off me plate again :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL I like that. :D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Second thoughts about my SKY? No way Jose' I am in for the duration, SKY, SKY RL, AURA, the whole enchilada!!!!! With more prosperity headed my way this year, who knows, a 427 Cobra maybe.:D Prosperity is a possibility, not an absolute, though!

ERNEST:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts