Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read where the Honda S2000 convertible is currently the 4th most stolen vehicle, and wonder if the SKY will replace it in the future. :rolleyes:

That being said, I have been considering an additional alarm system. But with so many to choose from .... what is the recommendations of forum members? :)

New models and improvements are a weekly reality and I would appreciate your most current advice. :thumbs:

·
Registered
61 Posts
My good friend who's into high end car audio/electronics and also happens to be my salesman told me to get a Clifford system w/proximity sensors. They cost more but he says they're the best and theives hate them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the Code Alarm System with an additional microwave motion sensor installed. It has the standard responses as well as a motion sensor that can be set for sensitivity. Currently it is set to alarm when someone sticks any object into the upper 3/4 of the cockpit and more. This can be set for beyond the cockpit as well.

Jim

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
This has been a heavly debated issue on this forum, and what it all came down to was, you do what you fill is best for your car. Being there are soooo many alam systems out there and each one has its fans you will need to be the judge of what you want.
What I have on mine may not be what you desire for yours, but what ever you decide, good luck to you....:thumbs:

·
Registered
18,158 Posts
what is fire/theft insurance for...if u r going to install an alarm system...drop fire and theft....save some money and with the saved money, go with lojack. Just being logical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts