Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like the red and black interior is a problem, my order was placed today but just like Ernest I am on hold for the red and black interior, dealer siad that it would just be pushed back until it was available....Ernest didn't have to wait to long maybe I won't either. Has anybody heard if they are alternating weeks on the interior color? Also had to switch the color that I wanted because bluestone is on hold for some reason. Hopefully it will get into production within the next couple of weeks.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
bubblehead1965 said:
Well it looks like the red and black interior is a problem, my order was placed today but just like Ernest I am on hold for the red and black interior, dealer siad that it would just be pushed back until it was available....Ernest didn't have to wait to long maybe I won't either. Has anybody heard if they are alternating weeks on the interior color? Also had to switch the color that I wanted because bluestone is on hold for some reason. Hopefully it will get into production within the next couple of weeks.[/QUOTE

I had originally ordered the Bluestone, but was informed it would be more of a later round production color.... who knows why.... i was bummed.. but, changed to midnight blue...... and.. my image is ordered.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
483 Posts
bubblehead1965 said:
Well it looks like the red and black interior is a problem, my order was placed today but just like Ernest I am on hold for the red and black interior, dealer siad that it would just be pushed back until it was available....Ernest didn't have to wait to long maybe I won't either. Has anybody heard if they are alternating weeks on the interior color? Also had to switch the color that I wanted because bluestone is on hold for some reason. Hopefully it will get into production within the next couple of weeks.
All I can tell you is that I ordered on 2/23 with the red/black leather, and I do not have a VIN yet.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Got our image changed from black inserts to red today! Image first submitted last week on the 14th - dealer kept trying and today the 20th image finally took the change to red. :cool: So it can be done - takes a measure of luck & the willingness and ability of your dealership to not give up trying. Our dealership's owner is terrific. He delivered!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts