Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JonM and Titan Fan met up at our local dealer yesterday. Attached are some side by side pictures of the two red Skys, if anyone wants to see the two color combinations.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I see red Sky's everywhere! EXCEPT in my driveway!:banghead:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pictures

Titan Fan,

Thanks for posting the pictures on here. I have not had time to get a look at mine, but yours turned out fine. It was really nice meeting you and the Mrs.

And I would like to thank our dealer for putting on a little cookout for just the few Sky owners that he has. So far he has delivered 5 and 3 of the cars (5 owners couting wives) were able to make the event yesterday. It gives owners a chance to meet and admire each others cars, so you might mention it to your dealers if you think you would be interested. Ours has even more events planned for the Fall and we should have at least three times as many by then.

Jonm

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Great pictures! We really need to bring more family members together like this. :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the side by side pictures...we have a red/tan SKY coming hopefully this week. I had wanted black top and gave in to my husbands request for tan (it was suppose to be MY car,,,LOL). Seeing them side by side now I will be okay with tan,,,,,they are both beautiful!

Thanks again for the pictures.

·
Registered
262 Posts
To Bumsky2:

I have the tan also. Look at it this way, if you are in the car driving, top up or down, the only tan that you will see is on the door forward of your arm. Your sitting in the seat covering them and the inside of the top is black.

So you really did get a black top, just black on the inside.:jester:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thank for the pics!

Both red, one with and one without rear wing....

Both look good either way but If I had to choose I'd be going with the wing:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
How neat..... I WANT A BBQ.... hehehe... yea... sounds like it was a great time. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lookin good! I prefer red w/ tan top, like yours imo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts