My dealer finally gave me the opportunity at an image, I was 3rd in line here. Problem is the Red leather interior is not avail. My dealer said we can order it with just the black and change it all the way up until the build date. If the Red does not come avail, then I can either keep the black OR give up my place to the next guy and wait again. My question is what is the likelyhood that the Red will become available again within the next couple weeks AND that those pent up Red interior orders don't take all the materials? I would really like to get my order in soon, but don't want to give up the Red Interior. But if it is going to be 6 Months, I might as well go witht he Standard Black interior.