Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if there is still a problem with the red and black interior (availabilty) also the chrome rims, my dealers not sure, and as always the people here seem to know more than the dealers. still waiting in canada.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
her sky said:
anyone know if there is still a problem with the red and black interior (availabilty) also the chrome rims, my dealers not sure, and as always the people here seem to know more than the dealers. still waiting in canada.
There is still a constraint on Chrome and will last thru build out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
her sky said:
I have the same problem! I'd also like to know what the deal is. If the chrome is still on hold until build out does that mean we won't get our cars until August/Sept.? :confused:

·
Registered
230 Posts
red black is back

got my VIN yesterday!!! now ship the damn thing will ya???? soon come...

yes i have red leather option, with alloy wheels... so i would believe that this is not an issue anymore.........

rockin after midnite, i'm gone...........

·
Registered
388 Posts
That's great news :cheers: I hope that means I'm next.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I ordered my car this past week, the only constraint was the chrome rims. They were able to order the red leather.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I checked GM Dealerworld to see what was constraint this week and CHROME is OFF Constraint. Painted Wheels are constrained and will be like that for greater than 4 WEEKS. Red leather is no longer a constrained item. :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SKY Spy said:
I checked GM Dealerworld to see what was constraint this week and CHROME is OFF Constraint. Painted Wheels are constrained and will be like that for greater than 4 WEEKS. Red leather is no longer a constrained item. :thumbs:

Regards,

Oh NOOOOOOOO!!! Say it isn't so!!! I ordered painted alloys and my Sky is scheduled to be built the week of 5/22!!! :banghead: Does this mean my car will not be built on time???? :confused: Or is this constraint for 'ordering' only???

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
nscrbug said:
Oh NOOOOOOOO!!! Say it isn't so!!! I ordered painted alloys and my Sky is scheduled to be built the week of 5/22!!! :banghead: Does this mean my car will not be built on time???? :confused: Or is this constraint for 'ordering' only???
Constraint for orders PLACED this week!!! You are OK!!!

Regards,

·
Registered
877 Posts
SKY Spy said:

Regards,

Im in the same boat, Thanks for the 411.....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SKY Spy said:

Regards,

WHEW!!!! Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Red/balck Leather And Polished Rims Here

My Red/Black leather and Polished rims was accepted weeks ago and imaged...My order was on hold up to that point because of the red leather but it looks ok now.:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
SKY Spy said:

Regards,

You are awesome! Thanks so much for the info. :thumbs:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Our image was built considerably later than quite a few images with dates after ours. We have red interior & automatic & chrome, all of which are relatively common constraint items. We'll get our Sky as we ordered due to the tenacity of our dealer. We imaged when red was a constraint and elected to submit our image with the available black and pray the dealer could change it to red before the order was finalized by Saturn - involved considerable anxiety and nail biting. Once our image w/red was accepted by Saturn, we noticed ours did not progress for weeks. Be prepared to be patient and endure the wait should yours take longer than normal to build. I doubt we will ever know the exact reason ours took so long to build - but our wait is nearly over. Soon we'll be promoted to full fledged ownership ranks:driving:. Your phase of this journey will be a blast! Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
How do you know your build week?
My dealer told me on 6-9-06 that about 10% of the Skys will have chrome. Does this match up with other have been told?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ricky said:
How do you know your build week?
My dealer told me on 6-9-06 that about 10% of the Skys will have chrome. Does this match up with other have been told?
You can get your build week (if you are far enough along in the ordering process to have one generated) from your dealership's General Manager. Mine is 5/22...next week!!! Doin' a happy dance! :willy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was told my vin today - 5-25-06. I'm #102644.:) I'm told by the dealer that the car could show up any time/day. The dealer has been invoiced and he has the sticker. :D I can hardly wait!!!!!!:thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts