Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I read somewhere on the list that someone got a Red with red/blk interior? I didn't think that was an option.

Sue

·
Registered
432 Posts
I thiink you can get that color combo in Canada.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Did I read somewhere on the list that someone got a Red with red/blk interior? I didn't think that was an option.

Sue
Canada only... I have one for sale....

PM me for details...:thumbs:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For sale

I think yours in a manual and I want a automatic. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why

Anyone know why its available in Canada but not the US? I think it looks sharp and I'd like to get it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Anyone know why its available in Canada but not the US? I think it looks sharp and I'd like to get it.
Similar in Europe: you can get the Opels with red/black in combination with every available colour.
On the other hand we can get no tan leather/tan top and no white and green painting.

I think that are decisions of the marketing crew what they suppose the customers in the different areas would prefer.

·
Registered
18,032 Posts
that decision is probably made culturally...the mounted police uniforms, etc...the white snow with red standing out...just an idea....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interior

A real bummer ...:confused:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would have ordered the Red with Red but they said no can do! Had to go with Red/ Tan

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
you can always order those seats from the parts dept and install them yourself...not cheap of course...but doable
Yep!!! I priced it out and if you have about $1,500 extra, you can buy the stuff at your local Saturn Parts Dept. and do it yourself... :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Yep!!! I priced it out and if you have about $1,500 extra, you can buy the stuff at your local Saturn Parts Dept. and do it yourself... :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...
Does that $1,500 include the seats, panels, and steering wheel?

It might not be that bad a price.........:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Does that $1,500 include the seats, panels, and steering wheel?

It might not be that bad a price.........:thumbs:
I will dig up all my research and confirm. I had posted this before but it was removed by the Admins since it had part numbers and such. I never got a warning or anything. I will check with them to see if I can post it...

Regards,

BA...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts