Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my dealer call me over the weekend and tell me they were able to change my image to the Premium Red leather interior. Did I get lucky or have the materials stock finally come in to meet demmand? Just wondering if anyone else was able to order Red Leather interior again.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
CyaL8r said:
Just had my dealer call me over the weekend and tell me they were able to change my image to the Premium Red leather interior. Did I get lucky or have the materials stock finally come in to meet demmand? Just wondering if anyone else was able to order Red Leather interior again.
Last week's images had Red Leather available on a limited basis and the Chrome wheels where still out of stock for that image TPW!!! :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I went to Code 030 with the chrome wheels on 3/22. No change since then.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Red/Black

My image was filled on 03/27/06 with the premium red/blk. No call back from the dealer since then. In this case it aooears the no news is good news!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Red leather

After telling me this morning that my order was entered (silver, red leather, automatic), my saleman called me back and said because only about 5.00% of SKY's will have the red leather his sales manager did not put my order in. I asked him for a time frame when I would get my car with or without the red leather. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I ordered mine last friday and the imiage was accepted in the computer. I'm still trying to see what my status code is but I'm sure its at 30 right now and I am waiting for the TPW

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
ruledawg said:
I ordered mine last friday and the imiage was accepted in the computer. I'm still trying to see what my status code is but I'm sure its at 30 right now and I am waiting for the TPW
I've heard/read that it takes on the average, about 8 days to go from 025 to 030..so you might not be there quite yet. I imaged on the 27th, and I'm still at 025. :banghead: I've also heard that dealers were no longer going to get TPW information...anyone know if this is true? Gonna call the dealer tomorrow when they get their updated weekly consolidated report on the status of orders.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
To those awaiting a TPW

I have been told (by two Saturn persons) that for the SKY they are not bothering giving out a TPW or, if you do get one -- ignore it. The supply is just too fluid and if there is a parts hold up for any reason your car can either fall behind (waiting for X-part to come in) or jump ahead (you are not getting X-part). So:
If you have/get a TPW -- place no faith in it :brentil:
Or
You will not get a TPW, just to save your sanity...:banghead:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
To those awaiting a TPW

I have been told (by two Saturn persons) that for the SKY they are not bothering giving out a TPW or, if you do get one -- ignore it. The supply is just too fluid and if there is a parts hold up for any reason your car can either fall behind (waiting for X-part to come in) or jump ahead (you are not getting X-part). So:
If you have/get a TPW -- place no faith in it :brentil:
Or
You will not get a TPW, just to save your sanity...:banghead:
:agree:

the first 2 cars my dealer ordered didn't get tpw's until it was already at code 040... I've been at 030 for about 2 weeks now and still no tpw.
I'm expecting to see code 040 before I see a tpw.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I have not seen a TPW for any of our SKY orders. :mad: It seems to go thrugh the event codes without us getting a TPW at all. :banghead:

Regards,

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
I have not seen a TPW for any of our SKY orders. :mad: It seems to go thrugh the event codes without us getting a TPW at all. :banghead:

Regards,

I hope that is why I haven't gotten a call from my salesman. I was imaged 3/9/06 and he said he would call when they got a TPW. So far nothing yet, but I have been reluctant to call them cuz I didn't want any bad news...lol. Mine is probably on hold anyway for the chrome wheels and it will only get here when it gets here despite my obsession.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.