Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the red trim package also includes RED on the dash? It's not clear from the literature, and I've seen a couple of photos that shows red on the dash. I like the red on the seats but not sure whether I like it on the dash so wanted to confirm one way or the other. Thanks in advance for any input.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
No red on the dash. Those were pre-production photographs. I have silver pearl/red leather, and I have read leather on the seats, side panels and steering wheel, but a BLACK dash.

Red on the dashtop reflected too badly in the windshield in the road testing.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
jdigiant said:
No red on the dash. Those were pre-production photographs. I have silver pearl/red leather, and I have read leather on the seats, side panels and steering wheel, but a BLACK dash.

:agree: I have the black with red trim as well. Just check out our galleries for pictures. :thumbs:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jdigiant said:

Awesome! That's exactly what I wanted - black dash and red trim on the seats. Woohoo. Now if I can just settle down and wait for 5 months.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am waiting for that exact interior as well ... just redline stiching on mine :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts