Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I just reserved a redline a couple weeks ago with the red leather inserts...I had always thought that the dash was black...and just parts of the interior were going to be red....but now i see lots of pics with the dash being red. sooooooo which ones it gonna be?....oh yeah and a random question thats probably been asked a bunch (so sorry), but does anyone have a ballpark on the top speed of the RL?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Do a search on previous threads about the color. Basically there was a glare issue with the red dash, so they switched it to all black. The red inserts will go on the steering wheel, doors, and seats. It looks so much better in person if you haven't seen it.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
The red is not RED red, but sort of a blood red.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had originally ordered a black interior because I was afraid of what the red would look like in person. When I got a call from the dealer that said they had the exact car I wanted except with the black and red interior. I went and looked at it and it looked so much better than the pictures. The red isn't super bright but it's sporty. If I'd known what it looked like I would have ordered that interior. As it was I ended up with the one the dealer had to offer and I love the red interior.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Red Interior Question

Is it possible to order the black/red interior and have the steering wheel remain all black?

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Hey,
I just reserved a redline a couple weeks ago with the red leather inserts...I had always thought that the dash was black...and just parts of the interior were going to be red....but now i see lots of pics with the dash being red. sooooooo which ones it gonna be?....oh yeah and a random question thats probably been asked a bunch (so sorry), but does anyone have a ballpark on the top speed of the RL?

Most of the reviews I have seen so far have listed the top speed at approx. 142 mph drag limited.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Is it possible to order the black/red interior and have the steering wheel remain all black?
Nope, if you order the Red Trim you will get a two-tone Steering Wheel also...

The best bet here is to look for someone that will like to have in on their all black leather interior SKY and see if they will trade... :willy:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I wonder whether I will like the red on the steering wheel myself but figured I could always find a black leather cover for the steering wheel if I end up not liking the red. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Nope, if you order the Red Trim you will get a two-tone Steering Wheel also...

The best bet here is to look for someone that will like to have in on their all black leather interior SKY and see if they will trade... :willy:

Regards,

BA...
What is this world coming to, people buying new cars and swapping the parts, I don't know about you guys but it seems to be getting kinda weird around this forum:lol: :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
You will like the two tone red steering wheel, trust me!!!!
The 2 tone is awesome!!

Have it in my base and have it ordered in my RL!!:thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts