Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard - unofficially and indirectly - that red leather interior trim is expected to be back in the production line on 5/29. This info came with a caveat that such information is not generally made available since it could change between now and then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
It's Red Leather for me, again, I will be able to handle the waiting game this time around, 'cause I got old #699 to help me through it. She's sez "Howdy to you all!!!! TEXSKY and his faithful companion Silver 699. HI! HO! SILVER AWAY!!!!!!! YEE HAW!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Lil GTO said:
I heard - unofficially and indirectly - that red leather interior trim is expected to be back in the production line on 5/29. This info came with a caveat that such information is not generally made available since it could change between now and then.

I ordered red leather and my TPW is this week - May 5th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
Hopefully they have enough Red Cows now....:jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Hopefully they have enough Red Cows now....:jester:
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
I wanted the red leather but couldn't wait. I went with a black and tan. I was hoping to see a picture of it on here but so far haven't. Has anyone seen a picture of a black with tan int.? It's seems as if it may be fairly unique at least to this site which I do like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
cjegg said:
I wanted the red leather but couldn't wait. I went with a black and tan. I was hoping to see a picture of it on here but so far haven't. Has anyone seen a picture of a black with tan int.? It's seems as if it may be fairly unique at least to this site which I do like.
I believe Skybaby's car is black with the tan interior/top. She has already posted pics...so you might have to go back and search for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
nscrbug said:
I believe Skybaby's car is black with the tan interior/top. She has already posted pics...so you might have to go back and search for them.
Thanks found them.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top