Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got the call today that the car has arrived. I will not be able to take delivery until Tuesday but I was able to take it out for a spin :D, Not the best pic but it is here ! :jester:. Thanks Deluke for providing me with your updates

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Got the call today that the car has arrived. I will not be able to take delivery until Tuesday but I was able to take it out for a spin :D, Not the best pic but it is here ! :jester:. Thanks Deluke for providing me with your updates
Why the wait ?:mad:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MSO (I Believe thats what dealer said) did not arrive with the car, should be there Monday, and the DMV where my plates are being stored is closed on Mondays. Go Figure.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats!
What's with the temporary rear license plate being taped on the bumper though? :confused:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
I stopped by the Dealer and took a few more pics. THey had 3 Sky's delivered on Friday. 1 Base, and 2 RL. What do you think.
:party:
I like the ratio. I hope they are delivering this ratio to other dealerships, specifically the one I am working with.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sales Person called today and said MSO did not arrive today. Anyone else have this problem, if so how long did it tiake for the paperwork to arrive?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Midnight Blue
Ordered 8/24/06,Order #KKCFJQ
Accepted by Production 8/30/06
Built 10/30/06 Vin 116755
At Dealer 11/3/06

Congrats on it arriving at dealership at least! :woo: It also appears you've been lucky with the overall order - you only orderd 08/24/06 :eek: and some of us have been waiting since June or before. :toetap:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Congratulations!:cheers:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Midnight Blue
Ordered 8/24/06,Order #KKCFJQ
Accepted by Production 8/30/06
Built 10/30/06 Vin 116755
At Dealer 11/3/06

Congrats on it arriving at dealership at least! :woo: It also appears you've been lucky with the overall order - you only orderd 08/24/06 :eek: and some of us have been waiting since June or before. :toetap:
Woah! Seriously, that's insane! We put in our order on May 25, and still no allocation! I bet there's more to the story than that, but geez! Very nice for you!

Ive heard instances where the paperwork takes a while to arrive. Hopefully it won't hold you up for too long! Good luck!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratuations! :jester: and now I'll ask the question that's in everyone's minds, what the hell is a MSO and why do you need it to take your car home? :confused: :banghead:

·
Registered
51 Posts
You got my heart pumping!! August to November!! Good going! My dealer is still shrugging his shoulders!
Congrats!! Enjoy

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Sales Person called today and said MSO did not arrive today. Anyone else have this problem, if so how long did it tiake for the paperwork to arrive?
Most of the original invoices have been going out before the car is shipped. Are you sure they just don't want to keep it and show it a couple of days ? Just a thought.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think they want to show it off because it is still in the back of the lot dirty, along with the Red RL. I will sit and wait tomorrow at work for that most important phone call saying they received the paperwork... It is just killing me to have it sit there so close but still out of reach.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts