Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking thru my SKY pictures and came across this one of the concept for the Red Line. Very Corvette looking. Upper grill is gone and the bold crome strip across the front has also been removed. If this is what Saturn has planed for the RL then I'm liking it. It will definately set it apart from the base SKY.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
fkeillor said:
Looking thru my SKY pictures and came across this one of the concept for the Red Line. Very Corvette looking. Upper grill is gone and the bold crome strip across the front has also been removed. If this is what Saturn has planed for the RL then I'm liking it. It will definately set it apart from the base SKY.
that is a photochop someone on the forum made, it is not from saturn...Sorry

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess so. I don't remember where I found it. But I do like the way it looks.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Good thing it isn't real I don't like it. You gota know it's a fake because Saturn is basing everything on the new look that the Sky is the flagship for.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I hope I am far enough on the list to be the first one to order the Redline!!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You could be, I am already the top guy on the the R/L & AURA lists. One can't waste anytime in these matters, he who hesitates has had it!!! Yes,I plan to keep both SKY's, however the R/L will be an automatic. AURA will be anyway the wife wants it, She will get to sit in the chair and order it the way she wants. I am working on a package deal in conjunction with the AURA, a really good deal on a end of year clearance price on a ION R/L Coupe for my son. A wedding present. Don't plan on the SKY R/L till early 2007, heck they can't even get the orders done now fast enough, no way a second model can be expected any sooner. At least the AURA is being built in Kansas City, and it will be a real eye catcher.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
AURA will be anyway the wife wants it, She will get to sit in the chair and order it the way she wants. I am working on a package deal in conjunction with the AURA, a really good deal on a end of year clearance price on a ION R/L Coupe for my son.
Ernest, do you need any more family members? I'd always be up for a car from ya!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yup, got the adoption papers right here.:lol: :D Are you housebroke and do you have all your shots? I should've asked those questions fer I 'dopted your future stepbrother Ski-up. But we is a workin' on his trainin', he is a slow learner though. Here SKI-up, want a nice "kitty filet sandwich"??:lol: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
Yup, got the adoption papers right here.:lol: :D Are you housebroke and do you have all your shots? I should've asked those questions fer I 'dopted your future stepbrother Ski-up. But we is a workin' on his trainin', he is a slow learner though. Here SKI-up, want a nice "kitty filet sandwich"??:lol: :cheers:
My dog will eat that sandwich right up and bury what he doesn't eat. Almost got him trained to do dishes.Skip...:cheers: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Skip said:
My dog will eat that sandwich right up and bury what he doesn't eat. Almost got him trained to do dishes.Skip...:cheers: :cool:
Poor Puppy.. Skip, we need to talk about labor laws sometime... :nono:
Those little guys need a childhood!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Spag said:
Poor Puppy.. Skip, we need to talk about labor laws sometime... :nono:
Those little guys need a childhood!
Puppy labour :nono: :nono: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts