Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night all I dreamt about was getting my RL!! I was hoping my dream would come true and my dealer would call today to come pick it up!!

I don't know if I can go on much longer waiting for it! :willy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whoa! Time the heck out! Sorry, I'm a n00b here, but not a newbie to the Saturn world at all!

Been checking out the Sky. Was going to get the regular one until I heard about the RL. Yeah, I'm holding off. But wait, did I miss something? Can you order them up already even though there isn't "real" pricing out for them? I think I might have read that wrong....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Some dealers are taking "advance orders" but you cannot actually order one yet. No one knows how many a dealer will be allocated or the pricing. You can certainly start getting in line if you want.

Suffice it to say, you ain't gonna get a RL for quite some time even if you're first in line.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it will be worth the wait but time is dragging on......

I have had conflicting reports on when the RL could potentially be delivered. My GM Exec neighbor says he is going to check to see if there is any new information this week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What are your opinions about RL versus the original Sky? I've read that the RL is projected to be about $2K-$3K higher in price. Is this what you're hearing also? Dealership doesn't know anything....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everything I have read and heard is saying exactly that - $2,000-3,000 more. The option listing I have seen includes additional items, not just the turbo engine, as standard on the RL version. I think $2,000-3,000 more is a bargain if that pricing holds true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts