Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my dealer today, and my salesguy was great. Got a print out of my order and am at code 3300 along with a couple other forum members. Interestingly mine has a TPW of 8-07-06 but were expecting a late august build. Hopefully a september delivery if all goes well. I'm crossing fingers anyway. So with that said, gentlemen(and ladies) start yer engines!, let's see where the first red line ends up. :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Pitcom said:
Went to my dealer today, and my salesguy was great. Got a print out of my order and am at code 3300 along with a couple other forum members. Interestingly mine has a TPW of 8-07-06 but were expecting a late august build. Hopefully a september delivery if all goes well. I'm crossing fingers anyway. So with that said, gentlemen(and ladies) start yer engines!, let's see where the first red line ends up. :D :thumbs:
Pitcom,
Do you think we are both there? That would explain why I could not change the order this week.
:willy: Blue:willy:

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ernest said:
Congrats on your order upgrade. I think your TPW will change to end of month, but maybe you will be the first R/L deliverd.
Thanks Ernest :thumbs: You know I'm so excited now that the car has a scheduled build, i didn't think i could get anymore excited. Waiting for delivery is going to be brutal :banghead: But if rick112 can do it, we all can :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
It will hard to contain your excitement, but you will do just fine. You are on the final leg of your journey now. Deep breaths!!! In & out!!! There, much better now aren't you? Althoug I am a seasoned veteran at this, it still is exciting, but with the AURA due in anyday now, It tends to take my mind off the R/L a little bit.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
You might find your TPW changes to 8/28 like Ernest and his was picked up the first week. Because first of all, the TPW is usually a Monday but your date is Tuesday. This doesn't seem right but who knows. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

But keep ypur fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Pitcom said:
Congrats Man! Great News!

Keep your fingers crossed for me - I am in the same auto group as you, but have not heard a word! It gets frustrating when I don't hear anything...

Supposedly the first RedLine still has yet to recieve an image - the dealer was told it would be picked up early. Although I've had my deposit down since early January, they have put me down as #2 on the list... My current car is not doing too well, so I am getting nervous... I want my car!!

:banghead:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Spag said:

Keep your fingers crossed for me - I am in the same auto group as you, but have not heard a word! It gets frustrating when I don't hear anything...

Supposedly the first RedLine still has yet to recieve an image - the dealer was told it would be picked up early. Although I've had my deposit down since early January, they have put me down as #2 on the list... My current car is not doing too well, so I am getting nervous... I want my car!!

The first Red Lines have been imaged 3 weeks ago. This is the Red Lines 3 allocation.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
deluke said:
The first Red Lines have been imaged 3 weeks ago. This is the Red Lines 3 allocation.
Very true... That's why I'm getting anxious! :willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Spag said:
Very true... That's why I'm getting anxious! :willy:

Don't get nervous only 96 Red Lines have been picked up so far.

It's the whole ramp up production thing. My GXP hasn't been picked up yet and they started picking those up around 5 weeks ago. And my dealer is a large dealership and got 16 -2006 base Solstice. But the dealers in states like CA, FL, TX ect. have hugh volume and will be getting allocated first

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Pitcom said:
I really want to see yours... My RedLine is identical to yours!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: You have good tase in cars!!! :lol:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
deluke said:
You might find your TPW changes to 8/28 like Ernest and his was picked up the first week. Because first of all, the TPW is usually a Monday but your date is Tuesday. This doesn't seem right but who knows. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

But keep ypur fingers crossed.
8-07 is a monday. Trust me i wouldnt know that if i didnt pull up the calendar.
Im not holding my breath but...with Ernest car going 3400 and possibly another order, maybe we'll see one soon! :willy: :D

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spag said:

Thanks Spag. Yeah hopefully your order gets picked up soon. What transmission are you getting? The manuals might take a little extra time getting out :banghead: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and Blue Sky to getyour orders picked soon, so perhaps we can set up a run some time.:thumbs:

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SKY Spy said:
I really want to see yours... My RedLine is identical to yours!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: You have good tase in cars!!! :lol:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
You bectha! I'm making a portfolio of the process so i will definately post some pics. But that could still be a ways off! :willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
8-07 is a monday. Trust me i wouldnt know that if i didnt pull up the calendar.
Im not holding my breath but...with Ernest car going 3400 and possibly another order, maybe we'll see one soon! :willy: :D
Your right, sorry. These eyes aren't what they used to be. Let us know what happens.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
deluke said:
Your right, sorry. These eyes aren't what they used to be. Let us know what happens.
Hehe, some days after work i feel the same. But you were talking about the tpw getting pushed back to late august so that's what we're all expecting. You've always given accurate info. Thanks deluke. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
Hehe, some days after work i feel the same. But you were talking about the tpw getting pushed back to late august so that's what we're all expecting. You've always given accurate info. Thanks deluke. :thumbs:
But they did say that the GXP MIGHT start 8/7/06, maybe they will sneek in a red line.:) :)

But if not it will only be a few weeks later, not that bad.

Your welcome! I'm glad to help.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Pitcom said:
Thanks Spag. Yeah hopefully your order gets picked up soon. What transmission are you getting? The manuals might take a little extra time getting out :banghead: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and Blue Sky to getyour orders picked soon, so perhaps we can set up a run some time.:thumbs:
I'm getting a manual - hopefully in the not too distant future!

And yep - I'm up for a run sometime!

:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts