Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what will be included in the Racing Package for the RL? The dealer I'm working with was clueless when I asked... although he was able to quote a $1695 price for whatever it is.

·
Registered
325 Posts
racing package???

The Red Line already has the performance suspension stock.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
skygirl85 said:
Any idea what will be included in the Racing Package for the RL? The dealer I'm working with was clueless when I asked... although he was able to quote a $1695 price for whatever it is.
I'm not sure what you're referring to because there is no racing package. Do you have details on where you go information about a Racing Package from and what it's supposed to include?

The base Solstice has a Club Sport Z0K package which takes a base Solstice and adds ABS+LSD+Sport Suspension and no other options are permitted, but that's only on the base Solstice. There are currently no plans for the Solstice GXP, Sky, or Sky RL to have Club Sport version.

·
Registered
325 Posts
brentil said:
The base Solstice has a Club Sport Z0K package which takes a base Solstice and adds ABS+LSD+Sport Suspension and no other options are permitted, but that's only on the base Solstice. There are currently no plans for the Solstice GXP, Sky, or Sky RL to have Club Sport version.
Those things are stock on the GXP and Red Line so if you bought the performance suspension you would be paying double.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts