Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got word from my dealer who just came from a SATURN meeting hosted by Jill Lajdziak, GM of Saturn Corp., and she told the group that when production resumes they are going to increase the mix of Red Lines to 60%, so as to not delay any sold orders.
Sweet words that many of us waiting on Red Lines were hoping to hear!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Got word from my dealer who just came from a SATURN meeting hosted by Jill Lajdziak, GM of Saturn Corp., and she told the group that when production resumes they are going to increase the mix of Red Lines to 60%, so as to not delay any sold orders.
That is great news! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Fairy Tails.....

·
Registered
150 Posts
If true, that is probably the best news I've heard here, bar none. For those of us on wallowing in the never-neverland of a waiting list, it would be of great interest to know if that ratio is only temporary until the order backlog is cleared or if it will continue for the foreseeable future. :confused:

Can anyone corroborate this story?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sweet words indeed...
If they are not spoken with forked tongue...:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Hmmmmmmm!!!

I can confirm that there was a meeting and it was said there that they were CONSIDERING swapping the percentages for a while to "catch-up" RedLine orders. :cheers:

As you may remember, they had a 60/40 ratio for Regular/RedLine and the plan is to do 60/40 (RedLine/Regular) for a while to catch up. :thumbs:

That is the consideration being explored right now!!! :eek:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm not ready yet!

Oh crap! :eek:

Just as I was starting to seriously modify my base Sky...

I might need to dip into my home equity and just keep both...:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I can confirm that there was a meeting and it was said there that they were CONSIDERING swapping the percentages for a while to "catch-up" RedLine orders. :cheers:

They must be reading these boards... some smart people here suggested the same idea. :cool: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts