Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a deposit on a RED LINE 2 weeks ago on a red one with black inside. But after looking at the picture, I think just black inside look boring...... well its my taste.

I like it Tan but i dont want the top tan.

Should i go for red inside? I really love it on black or silver but i dont know with red exterior. But im only 23 so it will look young just like my Cobalt Supercharged inside 2 tones color........Anybody here has a red with red inside?

I just add the spoiler to my order as well......

Just need to make a decision on what color i want inside.....

Im now #1 on a RedLine at my dealer, the previous #1 put his order for a 2008 model.......

I think its gonna be a long time waiting here in Canada! But other owner cancel one regular Sky, so i guess i will get the car earlier but the dealer know that i dont need the car till May next year!

Im working for Disney, so ill be traveling the states all year! hope to get to meet some people! Sorry for my english, im french canadian!

Thank You!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome aboard from Minnesota!

Look forward to seeing you! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I have to agree the RED / BLACK interior is the way to go. :thumbs:

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i like that together but i still want red outside but the dealer told me its impossible red with black top and tan inside....

Even if i saw one at this adress...

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/be/07saturnsky.htm

Is it true you need to give extra money for the red inside?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I wish I could help you but I can' make up my own mind:lol:
The dealer gave me a Saturn Sky 2007 book and it looks like they don't offer the black/red interior with the Chili Pepper Red Exterior. It's either all black or black/tan. Basically the Black Onyx Ext is the only color that you have all the choices....Polar white is next but you can't get the blk/rd interior with a tan lid (not that anyone in their right mind would want that:lol:)
Good luck...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just looked at the Saturn website. You should be able to get Chili Pepper Red with Tan/Black interior and a black top.

Attachments

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
DARZSKY said:
I wish I could help you but I can' make up my own mind:lol:
The dealer gave me a Saturn Sky 2007 book and it looks like they don't offer the black/red interior with the Chili Pepper Red Exterior. It's either all black or black/tan. Basically the Black Onyx Ext is the only color that you have all the choices....Polar white is next but you can't get the blk/rd interior with a tan lid (not that anyone in their right mind would want that:lol:)
Good luck...
Somone from Canada had the red on red. It may be an option there. The ones i saw in the US were custom red leather.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tan interior/black top

When I contacted two different dealerships in Maryland and Virginia, they told me that they couldn't take the order with tan interior and black top:confused:

I belive SKYDONNA is misunderstanding though..it doesn't say on Saturn websites that you can order this combination

Available trim Cloth top
black/tan black/tan

The sun is shining in Norway so I want a Chili Pepper Red SKY :cool:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
DonnasSky said:
I believe you can get the tan interior with the black top. Someone just posted pictures of their Onyx Black car with tan interior and a BLACK top. http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?p=92913#post92913

Whatever you decide, it will be beautiful!
Black is the only car you can get with tan interior and black top. All other colors the tan top and tan leather must go together.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well OK then. Good thing I didn't end up trying to order that color combo. I wish the website would be a little more helpful. :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts