Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is Saturn calling these seats RED? If anyone has seen them in person, they r not red...it is closer to a burgundy, but definitely not red...and for some reason, when u take a picture of them....it does look red...although not RED. Sounds redundant!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Looks red to me in person... maybe it is like redheads, where people with auburn hair say they are redheads. ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
They're a shade of red, that's good enough for me.
You guys should be glad you get red offered as a color, we didn't/don't still.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If I had my chouce I would go silver with black/tan with a black top.

Not offered so I did red/black leather.

Fortunate I just found out that GM fianlly has my order # in their system even though my name is not attached to it yet.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I've only seen the concept car but I have to say it looks like a deep red to me. As a matter of fact I was driving into work this morning and saw a new Mustang with a similar red interior.

·
Registered
18,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
her sky said:
molboro, you should be happy to get any shade of red. i'm in canada, i just want a shade of an order. boo hoo.[/QUOTE

Ordered the black leather ..not red....it will fade eventually with the sun...i am practical i guess..

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I think there almost a blood red ....O - Positive i think:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Can you say... PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Where are they Ernest, buddy, my friend, pal...? :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Can you say... PICTURES PLEASE!!! Where are they Ernest, buddy, my friend, pal...? :cheers: Regards,:willy: S.D. :willy:
Yeah...Ernest ol buddy ol friend ol pal..I've been by my dealers three times today..My shorts are in a wad..I haven't seen a real Sky since December..I am going through withdrawal..They are coming to take me away, hey, hey...They are coming to take me away..to the funny farm..with the chirping birds and the basket weavers and the fine young men in their clean white coats...yeah, gimmie some dare pichers..before they take me away!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts