Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post to the forum so if this is not quite done right, accept my apologies in advance. I went to the Pittsburgh Auto Show today and they had a Chili Pepper Red Sky with black interior on a platform. Naturally you could not sit in the car but I did get some really good pictures. I read awhile ago that someone was concerned that the red would have an orange cast to it. The red is really red, no orange at all. The car looks better in person than in any of the pictures I've seen. I hope they load up all right. I actually have about 10 pictures but could only do half at this time. I'll put the other ones on later.By the way, great site, always enjoyable reading.

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
oh my....wow....oh no...i might want to change my color choice now!
Pearl Silver vs. Red!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is the show still on? Monday?

·
Registered
275 Posts
jcccounselor said:
This is my first post to the forum so if this is not quite done right, accept my apologies in advance. I went to the Pittsburgh Auto Show today and they had a Chili Pepper Red Sky with black interior on a platform. Naturally you could not sit in the car but I did get some really good pictures. I read awhile ago that someone was concerned that the red would have an orange cast to it. The red is really red, no orange at all. The car looks better in person than in any of the pictures I've seen. I hope they load up all right. I actually have about 10 pictures but could only do half at this time. I'll put the other ones on later.By the way, great site, always enjoyable reading.
Thanks for the great pics! The red really is beautiful! :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the pic's I ordered the Red and I can't look at it enough. I do hope Red is the colour that shows up at the Toronto show.

·
Registered
450 Posts
just wondering.....I have red hair....would it clash or be cheesy to drive a red SKY???? or should I stick with Silver Pearl?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Karen said:
just wondering.....I have red hair....would it clash or be cheesy to drive a red SKY???? or should I stick with Silver Pearl?
Are you kidding? Clash? Cheesy? I think it would look fantastic! I'd love to have red hair ( mine is auburn, I wish it was more red ) and have it flying all over the place in my Chili Pepper SKY! You go SKY sister!:driving: In my mind I've transposed a red wig on you and it looks great!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thank you for the pictures. I also ordered Chili Pepper Red so they are greatly appreciated.

A BIG THANKS FROM TEXAS

·
Registered
198 Posts
I was the one concerned about the red looking a little orange. Thanks for the input! Everyone has really helped!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Still unsure about the red car and red hair.....my nickname is red.....might be too much red...overkill! Hey neighbor in Coral Gables...where is your deposit at? Mine is at Pembroke Pines!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Karen said:
Hey neighbor in Coral Gables...where is your deposit at? Mine is at Pembroke Pines!
Saturn of South Dade... US 1 at 196 St. They took my order information last week, but no update on order status yet.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:thumbs: Thanks for the great pictures. It is nice seeing some updated photos.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
pictures :drool: :drool: :drool: :chill: ing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts