Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why you ask? Because my wife said she really liked the Chili Pepper Red better than the Midnight Blue. Since she's the boss, I bought it. So there. :thumbs:

Pics will be available soon. Only thing different from what I ordered was the spoiler.

Been out :driving: Too bad I am now sunburned , even on the top of my head. I need to get a hat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Color Change

I can relate. My wife has always loved Blue cars, when we looked at the SKY catalog, she wanted me to be the Blue, of course. As I told in another thread, I test drove a blue one, and then bought a black/black/black.

My wife loves it.......(not that she reallyhad much choice, since I already bought it)

I get so many "Batmobile" comments that we have agreed to change the license plate from "VA BREZZ" to "2 BATCVE"

AWESOME car in any color!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
GottaHaveOne said:
I can relate. My wife has always loved Blue cars, when we looked at the SKY catalog, she wanted me to be the Blue, of course. As I told in another thread, I test drove a blue one, and then bought a black/black/black.

My wife loves it.......(not that she reallyhad much choice, since I already bought it)

I get so many "Batmobile" comments that we have agreed to change the license plate from "VA BREZZ" to "2 BATCVE"

AWESOME car in any color!!
You can get your vinyl bat emblem appliqués ready now for Halloween. Don't forget to reserve the bat suit as well. :cool:

·
Registered
185 Posts
AUsomTiger said:
Why you ask? Because my wife said she really liked the Chili Pepper Red better than the Midnight Blue. Since she's the boss, I bought it. So there. :thumbs:

Pics will be available soon. Only thing different from what I ordered was the spoiler.

Been out :driving: Too bad I am now sunburned , even on the top of my head. I need to get a hat.
Great choice, you won't be sorry, all the colors look great on the sky, I don't believe there is a color that doesnt look good. But the chili pepper red just "screams at you to look here" :) and yes, you will need a hat and sun screen, because the top down is the best :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
AUsomTiger said:

Soon you'll match the car perfectly!!:lol:

Happy :driving: and just try to get that grin off your face!:thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Smart Woman

Since she's the boss, I bought it. So there. :thumbs:

:lol: Your wife is one smart woman. You're going to love the Chili Pepper Red trust me. :cool: Theresa

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sunblock

SkyPup said:
Great choice, you won't be sorry, all the colors look great on the sky, I don't believe there is a color that doesnt look good. But the chili pepper red just "screams at you to look here" :) and yes, you will need a hat and sun screen, because the top down is the best :thumbs:
Yes, wear sun screen. I'm already 3 shades darker :D it'll be OK once my legs catch up!! :jester: T.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
AUsomTiger, I got the silver pearl because my wife liked it because it matched the windshield trim. I've seen the red, blue, silver pearl and graphite in person. They all look good..... I know there are restrictions on this forum and I don't know if I can say War Eagle, so I won't say it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will not be part of any forum that won't allow somebody to yell a hearty

WAR EAGLE!

They can ban roll tide all they want though.

:thumbs:

Up to 335 miles already...whew.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Excuse the eagle dookie on your car AUsome Tiger.....Skip...Ahem ...Ahemm...Roll Tide..

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
OK. Skip and AUsomTiger. Seems that I touched something that we can all relate to. Do we need to kick this around some more?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
No Sir...And that is all I will say about The University of Alabama. ...Skip....:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: For now.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't worry Gary, we can all just get along :jester:

I've never been a Texas fan, but I must say I enjoyed watching UT (West of the Mississippi) beat USC.

Only 11 more weeks until college football!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts