Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you find all the dates on your order? Like order date,Build date,
Vin. No.,Invoice date to dealer. Can't find anything from my dealer.
Put $500.00 deposit onApr.26,2006. Any help will be a bik thank you.
ED From St.Charles, Missouri

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Unfortunatly, all of that info would have to come from your dealers report he gets directly from Saturn once a week, usually on Tuesdays.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Be real nice and talk to the sales manager or general manager for the event codes. Some dealers are very helpful and others have no clue and try to avoid the subject. My salesperson would talk to the sales manager weekly and call me with each new update. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
What you want is copies from the GM - OrderWorkbench
Event History - Order # (Your order number)

This will lst every even along with the time and date of its occurence. You can know - down to teh second, of when your car was produced, invoiced etc....
:thumbs:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Ed, fellow Missourian here. :) To find out the information on your order, you need to talk to your dealership and ask them to sign onto what is called "DealerWorld" which is where they can view the particulars on your order, then ask them to give you a printout for your own personal reference. The General Manager at the dealership typically has to do this, what I did is just stop by one day and shoot the breeze with my salesman then casually ask if he knew any updates on my car, and he said, "Let me go talk to Steve and have him get on DealerWorld to check it out for ya"... easy as pie. He even offered to fax me reports every time my order was updated (I declined, though, number one because I didn't want to be a pain but number two because knowing all the info would just drive me MORE crazy waiting!). Good luck, come back if you need any more help!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts