Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up my Sky. After almost 9 months I received a call that my Sky was in. My wife and I were in St. Louis for the National Red Hat convention. When I returned to Florida to go pick up the Sky, we were in the middle of Tropical storm Alberto. Then at the dealership, my salesman was busy with a customer picking up his silver Sky. He had put his deposit down 18 months ago.
My experience with my salesman has been excellent. Bob is the most knowledgeable Salesman I have talked to about the Sky. He let me order exactly what I wanted and sold it for msrp. He has delivered 4 Skys in the last two weeks. The Saturn dealer in St. Pete is not the closest, but it was the best one to deal with.
The Sky is a "plush, sophisticated and smooth" roadster. I have had 4 other sports cars. They were "seat of the pants" sports cars. The Sky is the smootest shifting car I have had.
We are expecting some nice weather to be able to enjoy driving the Sky.

5 speed transmission
Limited slip differential
Premium trim package
Monsoon audio
Tan top
Chili pepper red

Gary Keegan

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats on your new SKY and your pleasurable buying experience. It really does make you enjoy your new car even more when everything goes so smoothly. :thumbs:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts