Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to my dealer, my order has gone to code 4104 as of 8/14. Bailment Invoice! Delivery could be any day now!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Pitcom said:
Just talked to my dealer, my order has gone to code 4104 as of 8/14. Bailment Invoice! Delivery could be any day now!! :D
Woo Hoo!
:cheers:

not much longer bud!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Pitcom said:
You ordered a manual Redline and it's getting built.

ARRGH !!! I HATE YOU.
:brentil: :banghead: :brentil: :banghead: :brentil: :banghead: :brentil

Not REALLY, but there is a very fine line between envy and loathing!!:thumbs: You may be the first one on this or the Sol forum to tell us how 260HP and torque really feels like in the Kappa.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
snaponbob said:
You ordered a manual Redline and it's getting built.

ARRGH !!! I HATE YOU.
:brentil: :banghead: :brentil: :banghead: :brentil: :banghead: :brentil

Not REALLY, but there is a very fine line between envy and loathing!!:thumbs: You may be the first one on this or the Sol forum to tell us how 260HP and torque really feels like in the Kappa.
Actually i'm getting an automatic. Never noticed the error in my sig. Geez i did now tho! :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:willy:
Pitcom said:
CONGRATULATIONS PITCOM:willy: :willy: :thumbs:

I Officially concede to you the Honor and prestige of getting the First R/L in the US, ain't know way I can beat in delivery time, but it couldn't happen to a better guy. At least I have a shot at S, Central U.S. & TEXAS!!!:thumbs: I gave you a run for the money though:lol: :D

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ernest said:
:willy:

CONGRATULATIONS PITCOM:willy: :willy: :thumbs:

I Officially concede to you the Honor and prestige of getting the First R/L in the US, ain't know way I can beat in delivery time, but it couldn't happen to a better guy. At least I have a shot at S, Central U.S. & TEXAS!!!:thumbs: I gave you a run for the money though:lol: :D
:lol:
Thanks Ernest, but the big lady hasn't sung yet..... I had to reschedule a trip to california this week in case it came in, don't wanna miss delivery! I'm excited but it might still be a bit if there isn't a full delivery truck. :willy: On the good side, it's already been invoiced for a couple days like yours so I'll keep my fingers crossed for any day. :D

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Congratulations. Just heard today that mine's at 3400 to be built week of 8/28. Looks like it could be one of the first bolt action Redlines.

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Oh yeah, and Ernest, Texas is a country unto itself and doesn't really qualify as a U.S. delivery.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
You must be one heck of a nice guy to be first to get a Red Line! Hope it arrives this week! :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts