Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here ya go everyone! Even have a couple yellow GXP's in the mix!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pitcom said:
so it was a red line! :thumbs:
Looks like it! No chrome bar in front!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Spag said:
Looks like it! No chrome bar in front!
That's my car!! :lol: I knew it man, see what i said, stay postive. I knew it had to be it, this is very exciting now. :lol:
Ahh man it looks great i cant wait till it ships. Looks like it's ready to go tho, i can only hope it ships out any day.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Spag, sniff, sniff. I have never loved anybody as much as I love you. (considering we have never met and all) You are the bomb!!!! Thank you so much for giving us these little glimpses of hope.

P.S. - do I need to confess my strong emotions for Spag to my husband ????

·
Registered
422 Posts
No GT's ??

Hey Spag,

nice pics but where are the RL's with the Lightning on the chrome bar :confused:
Did you look around each corner? :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
Here are a couple more shots for yas. Me and Spag pretty much got the same photos so dun wanna post dupes. Enjoy!
Pitcom were there any GXP's in the ship lane if you could tell what the ship lane was????

·
1,012 Posts
deluke said:
Pitcom were there any GXP's in the ship lane if you could tell what the ship lane was????
Hi Deluke!! I'm sorry but i did not see any GXP's in the shipping lane. The only one we saw is the chili pepper red Red Line which I hope is mine. LOL i marked it out on my 3rd pic i posted. :lol: Theres a good chance it really is mine.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
That one with the motor hood open ... ya ay that aint mine .... is it? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
C20LET_50 said:
Hey Spag,

nice pics but where are the RL's with the Lightning on the chrome bar :confused:
Did you look around each corner? :D
RLs don't have lightning on the chrome bar! You are thinking about the Opel! :)

http://www.opel.com

·
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
Is that mine with the hood open? Please please say it is!!!!!!!!!!! In the other PIx is that mine parked in front of the Pitcom"s? Can you circle mine?
Hey Ernest. There were 2 silver pearl RL's there. But with the black top up it was so hard to see if the interior was red. i think spag is going to work on the pic to try and confirm interior color.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ernest said:
Is that mine with the hood open? Please please say it is!!!!!!!!!!! In the other PIx is that mine parked in front of the Pitcom"s? Can you circle mine?
From what we could tell, those were base SKYs in front of Pitcom's car...

Of course, knowing how the Saturn gods have been smiling upon you latey... alla those silver pearl redlines might be yours!!! hehehe

I'm glad that you were taught to share!! (hint hint)

:D

·
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
I circled the silver red line for ya bud

·
Registered
277 Posts
Where is my Mysterious GXP!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
Yes that is yours Ernest. They are making sure it has an engine in it .....Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hey guys. Take a look at the far right picture in the first post of this thread. I think I see Redlines (look at the balck headlight surrounds) WITH chrome grill bars AND chrome surrounds on the lamp hosuings below the headlights.

What's up with that?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts