Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put these images together for everyone in one place so everyone can see the differences between the DAY and NIGHT INSTRUMENT Panel of both the SKY REDLINE and REGULAR SKY Roadster.

It's clear the Regular Sky during the day seems hard to see.....Night is fine...The Redline use of the WHITE background during the day works well as does the bright yellow at night...

I wish the Regular Sky had the REDLINE DASH!

Wonder if we will be able to get the RedLine dash for the Regular Sky!

Enjoy the Pics all...hope they are helpful to some!

Alohas :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
The gauges look pretty nice!

·
Registered
421 Posts
REDSKY said:
I put these images together for everyone in one place so everyone can see the differences between the DAY and NIGHT INSTRUMENT Panel of both the SKY REDLINE and REGULAR SKY Roadster.

It's clear the Regular Sky during the day seems hard to see.....Night is fine...The Redline use of the WHITE background during the day works well as does the bright yellow at night...

I wish the Regular Sky had the REDLINE DASH!

Wonder if we will be able to get the RedLine dash for the Regular Sky!

Enjoy the Pics all...hope they are helpful to some!

Alohas :cool:
Extremely helpful. Thankyou!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would think you would be able to swap the regular SKY gauges for the Redline ones once you find some for sale, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible seeing how you can do such that with reverse glow gauges for every car, since their the same dimensions, they should work ok.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Ernest said:
Does anyone know how the boost gauge is going to work? Will you have to scroll to it on the DIC or will it pop up during acceleration?
Ernest...

I think it will be safe to say that you will need to select it with yout DIC but once you have it displayed, you can keep it there!!! :thumbs:

BTW, I saw you posted in "that other forum"... :wink::wink: :cool:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I do like the redline gauges better. I was also wondering about the boost gauge and if it popped up whenever. I'm really not a fan of that.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
It's odd, but I hardly ever find myself looking at the gauges in this car. I drive it more "by feel" than any other car I have ever owned. For example, once the wind in the cockpit gets uncomfortable I know I am speeding on the freeway... Once the acceleration is no longer there I know I am approaching the redline on the tach...

And I never even use the gas gauge... I just wait until I need a little ego boost, then pull into a gas station to get a chorus of "Wow!" and "Nice Car!" and "I can't believe that's a Saturn" and "That is SO cool! When are they going to be available for sale?" And sometimes I even remember to put gas in, too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You're not stopping at every gas station now are you?:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Parthanon said:
You're not stopping at every gas station now are you?:D
NO....

Sheesh. Only when the tank drops below 7/8.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SKY Spy said:
Ernest...

I think it will be safe to say that you will need to select it with yout DIC but once you have it displayed, you can keep it there!!! :thumbs:

BTW, I saw you posted in "that other forum"... :wink::wink: :cool:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Other forum? Oh no, my other self is out loose again!!!:lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
jdigiant said:
NO....

Sheesh. Only when the tank drops below 7/8.
Well the cat's out of the bag, I to am guilty of ego stops. I feel it is cheaper to top off than fill up. I am sure if the truth there is more than a few of us guilty of this. I am glad I got this out in the open, now where is the therapy group for this affliction? "HELLO, MY NAME IS ERNEST, I AM AN EGO/ATTENTION SEEKER"" Wow that felt good:D

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ernest said:
Well the cat's out of the bag, I to am guilty of ego stops. I feel it is cheaper to top off than fill up. I am sure if the truth there is more than a few of us guilty of this. I am glad I got this out in the open, now where is the therapy group for this affliction? "HELLO, MY NAME IS ERNEST, I AM AN EGO/ATTENTION SEEKER"" Wow that felt good:D
Welcome Ernest - you are among friends with the same affliction. How long have you known your were an attention seeker? :jester:

·
Registered
342 Posts
SKY Spy said:
I think it will be safe to say that you will need to select it with yout DIC but once you have it displayed, you can keep it there!!! :thumbs: :
Too bad we have to keep tapping our DIC to see what's going on! :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts