Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having one of the very few Redlines in Southern California, I just thought I would let any local SoCal vendors know that my car is available to assist in the development of any Redline specific or Base/Redline products :D

I am willing to sacrafice my RL for the good of the Sky RL community!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Having one of the very few Redlines in Southern California, I just thought I would let any local SoCal vendors know that my car is available to assist in the development of any Redline specific or Base/Redline products :D

I am willing to sacrafice my RL for the good of the Sky RL community!:thumbs:
Way to go, buddy!

State Farm was looking for one to test an add-on side airbag system that will deploy automatically when the SKY is smashed from the front, rear or either side. All their development is done, they just need to run four simple tests.

I'll let them know you're interested!

Actually, doing the "loaner" deal can be quite rewarding. I did it with my first SKY, and I'm already signed up to do two with my Red Line!

·
Registered
239 Posts
HAHA....I also heard goodyear was looking to test their latest tires to see what would happen if they blew up at 100MPH....they want to see if the car will flip....you are a kind person for letting them use your car.

Marco

Way to go, buddy!

State Farm was looking for one to test an add-on side airbag system that will deploy automatically when the SKY is smashed from the front, rear or either side. All their development is done, they just need to run four simple tests.

I'll let them know you're interested!

Actually, doing the "loaner" deal can be quite rewarding. I did it with my first SKY, and I'm already signed up to do two with my Red Line!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA....I also heard goodyear was looking to test their latest tires to see what would happen if they blew up at 100MPH....they want to see if the car will flip....you are a kind person for letting them use your car.

Marco
Go ahead and laugh I already got one offer. A company is working on new "Paint Sealent" that not only never needs waxing but also protects against radiation. All I have to do is sit in my car in what they call the "Hot Room" for a couple hours.

I was concerned that it might not be safe, until they told me the radiation protectant works as good any $500.00 Paint Sealant I could get from a Dealer. :thumbs:

Woo hoo! and thought I was glowing when I first got my Sky!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go ahead and laugh I already got one offer. A company is working on new "Paint Sealent" that not only never needs waxing but also protects against radiation. All I have to do is sit in my car in what they call the "Hot Room" for a couple hours.

I was concerned that it might not be safe, until they told me the radiation protectant works as good any $500.00 Paint Sealant I could get from a Dealer. :thumbs:

That should keep your watch dail lighted for a while.:eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
My Solstice has been in and out of Eibach a few times and last time I was there he mentioned that they were looking for a GXP or RL and if I knew of one to pass along his contact info. Send me a message if youre interested, theyre located in Corona.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

not to burst your bubble or anything, but any paint treatment froma dealer is worth $5 to me, not $500. They do not do anything to the car that I cannot do myself.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not to burst your bubble or anything, but any paint treatment froma dealer is worth $5 to me, not $500. They do not do anything to the car that I cannot do myself.
:rofl::glol::rofl::glol::rofl::glol:

Even if it protects from Radiation? :lol:

You may want to re-read my message!:willy:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Way to go, buddy!

I checked into it and that did work out for me, State Farm heard about the Bottle Cap/Alarm System fiasco (http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9961 ) and decided I wasn't smart enough to be crash test dummy! :ack:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts