Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bluestone RL was delivered this afternoon. They say it is gorgeous. I have a wake tonight so I won't be picking it up til 7:30 tommorow night. So anyone who wants a look it is at Downers Grove Saturn. Yes it is finally here and there is still a day left in summer.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congratulations...

My Bluestone RL was delivered this afternoon. They say it is gorgeous. I have a wake tonight so I won't be picking it up til 7:30 tommorow night. So anyone who wants a look it is at Downers Grove Saturn. Yes it is finally here and there is still a day left in summer.
I want a picture of you with a big grin from ear to ear. Oh and no champange will driving!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats on the good news scott.... Unfortunatly thing aren't goin as well for me in downers grove as they are for you. See my post..

·
Registered
18,172 Posts
Where is Downers Grove?...is that Brooklyn, NY?...why don't members post their State or some popular area that can be understood by all members of the forum! That is rhetorically asked.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thats exciting! A really good news! Congrulations!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got over there

I got over there and drove it with all the plastic on it and shipping stuff. Is it quick it pushes you back in the seat when you mash it down. The Bluestone is a fabulous color in person. I will pick it up tommorrow night so plenty of time for people to come and see it. They have a Midnight Blue automatic loaded on the lot for msrp and a Graphite automatic loaded also available msrp. Both are base Skys.They got them anticipating some traffic having the Redline on the floor. If your on a waiting list P.M. me and I'll hook you up with Carrie my salesperson she will make you a easy transaction. I can't believe how quiet the motor is on this it will be a real sleeper. This has got to be the best Saturn dealer around, Downers Grove has treated me like royality, always having time to talk and look into things I heard on the net and such. The long time members might remember when I bought my first Sky from another dealer group in the area, I had to get Saturn Corp. involved as they tried to rip me off. The difference in management is like night and day. Wayne the owner always has time for my concerns, Mike the GM is like a old friend, and Carrie my salesperson really made this a smooth deal. I can't say enough about them. I'll post pictures tommorrow.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Couldn't sleep

Tossed and turned all night. I can't wait to pick up my new toy tonight. I wish the work day would end so i can get it sooner.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hope you have a great ride!! I'll see it soon:thumbs:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Tossed and turned all night. I can't wait to pick up my new toy tonight. I wish the work day would end so i can get it sooner.
I'd be calling in sick today.....:barf:

·
Registered
197 Posts
We all give you premission to leave work or not goto...There's only one requirement....PIC's

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Holy Crap!!!

I opened the hood of SUNNI1 and was thinking of your new R/L...
:drool: and -----> the white funnels work!! :lol: :cheers: :cool:
:leaving:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hey Scott...me and the hubby are gonna try and get over there tonight when you pick her up so that we can have a peek. I get out of work about 6:30...so we hope to be there by 7:30. See ya........

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats!!!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your RL!! And I heard a rumor there's a chance you'll be coming up to run with us next weekend in the Dells, I know if you do, there will be a big crowd drooling over it!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Saw the Bluestone R/L

Got a chance to see Scott's Bluestone R/L this evening...sharp car. It's a very unusual color that seems to vary depending on the lighting. The Bluestone has a lot of metalflake in the paint...I would love to see it in natural sunlight. I'm sure Scott will post some pics as soon as he can pull himself away from the driver's seat. :lol: I did take some pics...but since it's Scott's car...I'll let him post his own pics. :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Got a chance to see Scott's Bluestone R/L this evening...sharp car. It's a very unusual color that seems to vary depending on the lighting. The Bluestone has a lot of metalflake in the paint...I would love to see it in natural sunlight. I'm sure Scott will post some pics as soon as he can pull himself away from the driver's seat. :lol: I did take some pics...but since it's Scott's car...I'll let him post his own pics. :thumbs:
He's already posted his pics on another thread, so you can post your's now!!!!:) :) :drool: :drool: :drool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts