Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No surprises with Saturn of Downers Grove. This deal went so smooth it was incredible. The took my Midnight Blue base Sky in trade for msrp with 5500 miles on it Vin 271 that was delivered in March. No hidden charges, Mark the finance guy made all the paperwork real smooth. Karrie my salesperson took pictures of both cars together(sortof). Mike the GM called me earlier in the day just to tell me how the prep was going. He is such a nice car guy we drove it the night before with all the shipping stuff still on it, he knew I wouldn't care i just wanted to ride.It was pouring rain today with hail when i left work it was pouring out by the time I got home the sun was out. Good sign. I parked my daily driver took a shower went to the garage for my last ride in my loaded base Sky. I loved this car and was sad to see it go. it was cleaned perfectly the night before but driving on the wet streets to the dealership it got dirty. Karrie had another Midnight Blue Sky loaded with auto that just came in and is available if someone is looking MSRP OF COURSE. she drove it up next to My new Bluestone Redline and we took pictures of the two together this is the picture I wanted to remember this day. Leaving my great Midnight Blue base Sky and taking my new love the Bluestone RL. They also have a loaded Graphite Base Sky that just came in this week.
Quit your waiting and get a Sky now from a great dealer, that really went out of there way for me. Ohare Airport is close by if your tired of waiting fly in to get one of these from a fair and honest Saturn dealer. P.M. and I'll pick you up and drive you there. I owe them alot for the push they gave to get this beautiful car.
Oh by the way no rain driving Redline home, a great experience all around. To Wayne the owner of this 6 store group you are the model for what Saturn is all about fair honest and go the extra mile for a customer. You made this a great experience. Thank you Thank you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats!!!! I am dying for pics!!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Congrates

A big Congratulations
And this should be our first REAL Pics of the Bluestone.
So please hurry and post some pics.:cheers:
Way to go and you already know how enjoyable the ride will be.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Scott...your car is beautiful! I'm glad I had the chance to see you and your wife take delivery of it last night. I was thinking of you as we were driving back home in NO RAIN...and thought to myself, "Scott must be having a ball with that car on the dry streets!" :D :lol: Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:) :driving: Happy Trails!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Redlines are becoming more and more frequent. I can only hope one day...:lol: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eye On Sky Redline Pix !!!

Here's the long awaited pix!!! I tried to upload into the gallery but the screen goes blank a few minutes after I submit.....tried again after reducing pixels but same thing happens....was successful in changing the avatar though! This car is a dynamo!!!!

I'll try to post a few more tonight

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More Eye On Sky Redline Pix - delivered 9-22-06

Sadly, Midnight Blue is mine no longer :leaving: .....delivered to dealer 3-20-06, first day of Spring....I traded it in 9-22-06, the last day of Summer.....now that Fall is here, I am hoping for NO SNOW UNTIL MID-JANUARY 2007 !!!!! lol :D Wonder how long it will take to get up to 5,400 miles on my Redline? :driving:

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Great pix..... Now go break it in....

HoldHard

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks

Eye, Thanks for the pics!! I am not getting a redline but I am getting the bluestone and black top, chrome rims so I now have a real good idea what it will look like and it looks great!!!! Have a blast breaking it in !!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here's the long awaited pix!!! I tried to upload into the gallery but the screen goes blank a few minutes after I submit.....tried again after reducing pixels but same thing happens....was successful in changing the avatar though! This car is a dynamo!!!!

I'll try to post a few more tonight
Gosh... You are making me second guess my decision.. After seeing these pictures, I'm considering changing BACK to my original Bluestone color selection. :willy: Decisions.. Decisions.. :banghead: I'd love to see some pictures under natural lighting. When you get a chance to park her for a few, I'd love to see a shot or two of the Bluestone in your driveway

Congrats and Enjoy!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks really good! Would be my second choice!

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
congrats, happy :driving:

I second the request to see pics taken under natural lighting, I may need to second guess my choice of midnight blue:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i like that bluestone! it is SICK!!!

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!:cheers: :cheers:

Enjoy the Ride!!:thumbs: :driving:

·
Registered
877 Posts