Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wanted yas to know my redline got delivered this morning around 10 am. Will post pics later tonight. :thumbs:

·
Registered
607 Posts
CONGRATS!

ALL KINDS OF GOOD NEWS TODAY!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
AHhhh... so it's a race... :lol:

First one to post pics of their baby at home (right now Inline4Redline has pics of their car up) will be considered "first delivered".

Sorry to be cagey, but we saw Solstices last year that got pulled back to the plant at as "last minute" as it was ever possible!

·
Registered
92 Posts
:cheers: CONGRATS!!!! I know it has been a long wait.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Congrats!!! This gives those waiting hope.

Shirley

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
hey guys just wanted yas to know my redline got delivered this morning around 10 am. Will post pics later tonight. :thumbs:
Congrat's, what a close race it was between you two!!!! Now go out and enjoy and post some pix:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
what a close race it IS...

It's not delivered until the owner "takes delivery" and gets 'er home...
You got me on a technicality, is is correct. My dealer is still trying to figure out how Mayhem got 4800 in Chicago the 5th, and there isn't sign of Invoice, MOS, release bailment whatever. The HOt Ticket is just that, HOT.

Mayhem, just a waitin' fer a southbound freight!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
R/L arrived

Mu R/l arrived in Indy today order kfcd3p vin 110364, Build ready to ship 9/1
arrived at dealer today. Car is all it s been hyped. Car is red with every option,except a price increase and any markup over MSRP. Will take delivery tomorrow, Will trade in my standard loaded Sky with 1200 miles.
I think the R/L is the best buy going $3000 for vented brakes, turbo, ride control special trim on seats and exterior and twin exhausts. T

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
You got me on a technicality, is is correct. My dealer is still trying to figure out how Mayhem got 4800 in Chicago the 5th, and there isn't sign of Invoice, MOS, release bailment whatever. The HOt Ticket is just that, HOT.

Mayhem, just a waitin' fer a southbound freight!!!!!
Small Dealer said this was happening. Hopefully the paper work will catch up with the car.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about how well she performs. :thumbs:

·
Registered
444 Posts

Congrats Pitcom!!:cheers:

Please give us all a complete report on your baby as soon as you have a free moment.

If you had the chance to drive a regular Sky, please do a comparison for us all.

Congrats again!!!:thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what a close race it IS...

It's not delivered until the owner "takes delivery" and gets 'er home...
I officially drove my car into my driveway at 700 pm!!! Guys i gotta go show this to my parents and my lilttle brother first and get my camera from my work vehicle, I'll be back ina bit. All i can say for now is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts