Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the dealership a few minutes ago with my new Redline. It's white with red/black interior and a manual transmission.

It gets up and moves pretty decently, you can really hear the turbo and of course feel it. The short throw shifter is about the shortest I've driven. The transmission is pretty notchy but I guess that's just how it is. It's very easy to get first and third mixed up when you're shifting into it from neutral which is rather embarassing coming from someone who's driven a stick for 15 years or so. I wish there was a bit more throttle feel as I never liked downshifting without at least partially rev matching just to take it easy on the transmission.

It's a very nice car overall and I'll give more impressions of it when I get more miles on it.

My camera decided to give it up after a total of 5 pictures even though I charged the battery beforehand so I will upload a couple and then once I get it running again tomorrow I'll post more if you guys have any requests.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just got back from the dealership a few minutes ago with my new Redline. It's white with red/black interior and a manual transmission.

It gets up and moves pretty decently, you can really hear the turbo and of course feel it. The short throw shifter is about the shortest I've driven. The transmission is pretty notchy but I guess that's just how it is. It's very easy to get first and third mixed up when you're shifting into it from neutral which is rather embarassing coming from someone who's driven a stick for 15 years or so. I wish there was a bit more throttle feel as I never liked downshifting without at least partially rev matching just to take it easy on the transmission.

It's a very nice car overall and I'll give more impressions of it when I get more miles on it.

My camera decided to give it up after a total of 5 pictures even though I charged the battery beforehand so I will upload a couple and then once I get it running again tomorrow I'll post more if you guys have any requests.
Congrats!!! Have fun:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:) :driving:

Happy Trails Inwo!

your buddy,
GetAoutRL

·
Registered
295 Posts
congrats...looks great

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey I think you have my R/L :D
Enjoy, it sure is a beautiful car! Best of luck with it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Very nice in White..............

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It has been said here already but those dark lamps look kick ass against the white!!! Get some HIDs and you are rockin!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats....beautiful color.:thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: Redline looks great in White!! Very sharp!!...CONGRATS!:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How gorgeous is that? Enjoy! LOve those black headlights...like a car wearing sunglasses...so bright its gotta wear shades:lol: :cool:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yet another "looker"

What a great looking car. Love my (wife's) red, but I'm liking your white too.

"If that car doesn't turn heads, they must be dead."

Enjoy, R1chy

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

You just can not comprehend how much I HATE/EVNY you!!!! I have changed my Redline order to your combination and HOPE to pay for it SOME DAMN TIME around the first of the year. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You just can not comprehend how much I HATE/ENVY you!!!! I have changed my Redline order to your combination and HOPE to pay for it SOME DAMN TIME around the first of the year. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll try to get some better pictures up tomorrow.

My car already influenced someone else's decision at the dealership. They asked me a bunch of questions and ran over and put down a deposit for the exact same combo as my car while I was paying. It looks really sharp in person.

I just looked outside and noticed that it's raining now and I wasn't able to get my car in the garage before it got all wet :( I guess I'll have to sell my car now :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts