Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read a post on the sol forum that said they have stopped production on the turbo Kappa do to a problem that has to be fixed. They said it will be Oct before they restart.....Any one have more info??????seal9:eek:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I just read a post on the sol forum that said they have stopped production on the turbo Kappa do to a problem that has to be fixed. They said it will be Oct before they restart.....Any one have more info??????seal9:eek:

What frankc5r has said is all that can be said. We knew about the stop of turbo production for 1 1/2 weeks already.

I brought the post over to the Sky forum . I thought you would be interested. See the seperate thread.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
There have been a few posts here about a 2 week shutdown in order to determine the best fuel/air ratio for the turbo (or something like that), to prevent H2O saturation issues and such... - check out Pitcom's posts.
I'm sure that it is the same thing (October is less than 2 weeks away now).

p.s. don't let my highly technical scientific jargon scare you ... LOL...

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I have not been living on this forum for afew weeks. Been out killin bad guys will try to keep up ...........later Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
There have been a few posts here about a 2 week shutdown in order to determine the best fuel/air ratio for the turbo (or something like that), to prevent H2O saturation issues and such... - check out Pitcom's posts.
I'm sure that it is the same thing (October is less than 2 weeks away now).

p.s. don't let my highly technical scientific jargon scare you ... LOL...
Yes, it is Spag. But originally they thought the water mist issue was just the GXP. So that never got posted over here because they thought it was affecting only GXP. But ended up being both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts