Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link: Click HERE

Pretty cool indeed. :thumbs:

It even states when the "Power Height Adjuster" will be incorporated into production;
AF2 Seat adjuster, driver 2-way power height (Starting with production beginning June 26, 2006.)
Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Man... one week after mine is made... not that I really think I need the height adjuster, just would be cool to have the new thing. :thumbs: :jester:

·
Registered
15 Posts
very cool maybe now i can get the red line ordered . hate being on the list for a car that i cant even order yet:banghead:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sky Spy is the Seat like Corvette

In my old 84 Vette it had a compressor and you could just it and it would rise up so your head would stick out over windshield(6'3") and sink down to eyes cutting into steering wheel. If you get any info let us know. Thanks again for bringing us info everyone really loves the info

·
Registered
90 Posts
You guys smell anything funny... ooopp, Nevermind, It's just my brain speeding past mach REDLINE. Thanks Bro, your the greatest!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eye on Sky said:
In my old 84 Vette it had a compressor and you could just it and it would rise up so your head would stick out over windshield(6'3") and sink down to eyes cutting into steering wheel. If you get any info let us know. Thanks again for bringing us info everyone really loves the info
I don't know... I hope there is a fairly good range of adjustment but I'm not sure at this point... :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Excellent info! Too bad my GM doesn't care to involve the sales force in what's coming out... :banghead:

·
Registered
623 Posts
So basically this is the "Up-Down" control on a "Six-Way" control. Wonder why they didn't just add the "Forward-Back" option as power too making it a "Four-Way." Or go balls-out and make it a true "Six-Way"

·
Registered
45 Posts
quick question for those in the know...

if my car just imaged on May 20, what are the chances i get the new seats?

Thanks...i know this site if where all the answers lie

:cheers:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am not up to date with the time frame from image to build, but if you car is built after June 26th you are good.

DuSpinnst said:
So basically this is the "Up-Down" control on a "Six-Way" control. Wonder why they didn't just add the "Forward-Back" option as power too making it a "Four-Way." Or go balls-out and make it a true "Six-Way"
I think atleast a 4 way, but it is nice for them to atleast address the little issue.. It will make the shorter of the owners that much more confortable in their cars.. But you would think with modern seat motors being as small as they are they could have fit something?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts