Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made a deposit on a Silver Pearl Redline, with Red interior of course !!!:cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very cool!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That sounds very cool.CONGRATS.... pic when possible please... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
384 Posts
Where are you located in Ohio? What Dealer did you use? What number in line are you? Just curious. I like silver with red int. There is a base model just like that at the Saturn of North Dayton if you are close and interested. Very good looking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SKY 4 ME said:
Where are you located in Ohio? What Dealer did you use? What number in line are you? Just curious. I like silver with red int. There is a base model just like that at the Saturn of North Dayton if you are close and interested. Very good looking.
:cheers: I'm in Troy Ohio, and I test drove the silver Sky at Saturn of North Dayton.
I am #6 in line for a Redline. When do you think you will place your order so that it will be a 2008 model?

·
Registered
384 Posts
SKYBOYONE said:
:cheers: I'm in Troy Ohio, and I test drove the silver Sky at Saturn of North Dayton.
I am #6 in line for a Redline. When do you think you will place your order so that it will be a 2008 model?
Vandalia here. I haven't made up my mind as to when I'm going to order. I need to come up with a down payment, I'm keeping my 2000 4 wheel drive Blazer for winter and my 2002 Harley, so I'm thinking maybe april or May might be a good time, but it is just a guessing game. I talked to them 3 weeks ago and they said if I put my deposit down that i would be number 3 or 4, so it sounds like people are starting to line up. I wonder how many Redlines that dealership will get? I looked at the silver base model there last friday. My GF keeps pushing me to go get in line, but I haven't gave in yet. It looks great. I just can't decide on a color. I wish i could see them all in person to help decide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts