Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the first to place a deposit in April for a Redline in Ontario, California. This past Thursday I was called with an order number. Just an an order number nothing else. What exactly does that mean?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
jritoli said:
I was the first to place a deposit in April for a Redline in Ontario, California. This past Thursday I was called with an order number. Just an an order number nothing else. What exactly does that mean?
It means you got an order number -- with no other info -- that is it!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey, you're the guy buying the RL in Ontario. Finally there is someone on the forum from our neck of the woods. I have been waiting patiently since March for our SKY order. We're working with Veronika. What color and options did you order? An order # with nothing else means just that- you placed an order and it was accepted. It took us several weeks once we got our order # to start advancing up the code ladder. There's a thread on the forum of what all the codes mean. Keep checking with your salesperson weekly and get updates on the event codes. The sales manager Oscar will look up the codes for you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't even know if I have an oder number and Ive been on the list since may

1 - 4 of 4 Posts