Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, I love my reg sky, but gosh darned it.... I gotta go redline. Mine will end up on Ebay and/or autotrader in the next week or two. I have a buddy of mine that does consignment. I'm fourth in line, but the first four should have orders in at the same time anyway. WOOOOOOO

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
ku4zs said:
Ok ok, I love my reg sky, but gosh darned it.... I gotta go redline. Mine will end up on Ebay and/or autotrader in the next week or two. I have a buddy of mine that does consignment. I'm fourth in line, but the first four should have orders in at the same time anyway. WOOOOOOO
Cool! welcome back to the waiting games! :willy: :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Same thing happened to me. Love the car. But figured that I'd love the Red Line even more. Plus junior started bugging me for HER car, so I placed the order...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Some of us didn't get enough of this the first time now, did we?:lol: :lol: It seems a little easier this time don't it? At present I am busy waiting for Kathy's AURA to come out of the GM Black Hole part of the ordering system.
Went to 3400 and no change since July 8th. It will suddenly appear as Serenity did, VINNED & BUILT and ready to ship:thumbs:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wait doesnt seem so bad this time around. I wont have my base for much longer tho. I'm giving it to a consignment'er (is that a word) to put on ebay and autotrader for me. I should get pretty much what I paid for it out of it, based on their prices they are going for on ebay right now. But, I know I have got to do this NOW before the popularity of the redline increases or I wont get what I paid out of it.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
ku4zs said:
The wait doesnt seem so bad this time around. I wont have my base for much longer tho. I'm giving it to a consignment'er (is that a word) to put on ebay and autotrader for me. I should get pretty much what I paid for it out of it, based on their prices they are going for on ebay right now. But, I know I have got to do this NOW before the popularity of the redline increases or I wont get what I paid out of it.
Did you ask what they would give you for a trade ? My dealer is giving me 26,200.00 for My Solstice or more it depends what he sells it for. Which is what I paid plus all add on's tonneau and cat back, plus I get the Sales tax advantage here in Ct. so I will only be paying sales tax on 3200.00for our GXP.

But I did have to pre trade it so he can sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts