Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The latest word is that SKY RedLine orders will start to be picked up by GM on the 3rd Week of July (July 20-21). :thumbs:

They should have a TPP of 8/28 --> 9/3.

This last statement is just an EDUCATED GUESS and not for sure, OK???

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sky Spy you are the man!! I have heard production is ~160 cars a day. Will they run Redline for an entire week or will they run some reg some solstice etc.?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SKY Spy said:
The latest word is that SKY RedLine orders will start to be picked up by GM on the 3rd Week of July (July 20-21). :thumbs:

They should have a TPP of 8/28 --> 9/3. This last statement is just an EDUCATED GUESS and not for sure, OK???

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Hey buddy, would the first run be possibly dealer images are or they
going straight into filling orders? I have heard from reliable sources that the first 100 R/L's are to be allocated to certain select dealers across the U.S. as a precursor to filling orders. The old dealer demo so to speak. For example my state is alloted 2. Once again this is unofficial but it will be interesting to see if this pans out. BTW I have been informed that I am to receive the first R/L in Texas. But I will believe it when I see it. When it comes to getting your SKY anything can happen and usually does. But the SHADOW knows. . . .:lol:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Blue Sky said:
Sky Spy you are the man!! I have heard production is ~160 cars a day. Will they run Redline for an entire week or will they run some reg some solstice etc.?
They will not stop producing everything but the red Line.

They will produce all the car's. Just remember that when they start there will be very few red lines available. Now the Solstice started and so far we know of I think 4 GXP'S that got picked up that first week. Of course we only know the forum member's but if they do 40% it will be maybe 120 cars the most the first week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts